Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
there is a back button on the bottom of the screen while playing the game that's lets you rewind dialogue and choices
Also, even when this is not visible in a Ren'py based game, you can often use the scroll wheel of a mouse to rewind conversations... I haven't seen many programmers do more than remove the back button, they, luckily, miss the mouse scroll wheel functionality.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Several of the games I have, uh, played <wink>, the dev has thrown in a "renpy.rollback=False" somewhere. Comment that out o change it to "True" an you have rollback again. (I found one that just changed the max rollback to 1, meaning you could only go back one step. I carefully added zeros to that one :biggrin:)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Wow fantastic animations :D, the one with wife or anne are top notch; any other game with quality like that or this one is the best?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Like you said - everything have been asked and answered before and there are guide, walkthrough and list of achievements on page 1.

1) you can shower with her whenever you're alone at home and her romance is >140 (I think - don't want to check now, sorry)

2) you can't

3) her affection is useless in this verson of the game - you need to raise her corruption and blackmail her (use walkthrough) - you don't give her a drug - you planted it.
Thanks for the reply, but the drug I was talking about was the one you can give to everyone else, not the one you plant. She has a soda with her, so I assumed you could put it in her drink at some point

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but the drug I was talking about was the one you can give to everyone else, not the one you plant. She has a soda with her, so I assumed you could put it in her drink at some point
No, she didn't have content regarding MC pills.

seveno

Oct 25, 2017
I get a virus alert from mcafee when I try to run tp.exe, got it from the mega link, anyone having this issue ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get a virus alert from mcafee when I try to run tp.exe, got it from the mega link, anyone having this issue ?
Mcafee is junk and a lot of false positives are given. I have Avast and it did not show anything, I always scan the rar file before unpacking.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Known issue with some games and antivirus software. The trick is to keep the .RAR that you downloaded so that you can unpack it again if the .exe file gets removed by your AV. Unrar, add the TP.exe file to your excluded or white list in Mcafee, then try to run it. You'll have to add it to the white list every time Mcafee updates or for every new version or patch of TP. There is no actual malware or virus, but Mcafee is a pain in the ass about it.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
a week with no updates. I hope deem is doing okay and progress is still being made on the game. really want to see the Meghan story line continue.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mcafee and Norton are 2 of the worse anti virus piles of junk out there. Neither one are any good and both throw out the virus alert all the time for game .exe's it's best to shoot the them shove them into a hole bury them and never tell anyone where you buried them at so that they never come back.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Mcafee is junk and a lot of false positives are given. I have Avast and it did not show anything, I always scan the rar file before unpacking.
I'm actually pretty happy with Windows Defender. All of the others I've tried have way too many false positives. IMO a good adblocker is actually more important than AV software though. Most ad networks are just chocked full of malware unless you block it, even if you're going to mainstream sites like NYTIMES, etc.

Reactions: BigBenne

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
don't expect an update from the dev, especially when the dev is having a thanksgiving, if you think thanksgiving is a one day thing? nope, so relax and enjoy the down time, play something else, or watch something or "something" fap to something or whatever, don't go in and asking about update when the holidays is closing in, life is important, update on games by the dev is 2nd

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
We used to get a comment from Deem once every day or two, but then some persons caused issues. Maybe after his next update he will come back to visiting us here.
Anyway, back off to it...
all I want for Christmas is more Teacher's Pets
Cuz the hot, not-related in anyway, fully legal exchange student from Iowa looks like someone I used to know
Of course you can't discount Meghan or Sara, maybe Kaitlyn if the Dere is not your thing...
Oh and to not forget that one guy who likes the wife, meh each to their own ways...
All I want for Christmas... is another update!

Do not try and sing that, well I did, but I am bit off.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes