Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
So when the game will be updated it's version 2.0 and an almost "new" game... sounds very interesting... The vicious souls are lurking in the shadows to manipulate the game so shortly after all the work Deem put in... that is very frightening. :)

How Deem will rework the Mind Pills and what their "allowed" replecement... I have no idea..
But I think the next part will be the big party which Kaitlyn has talked about. It would be the connection from D to all other school girls. Since she got to know one through the shopping... that seems to be the way to go.
From this point on it almost everything is possible for good ol' fun :)

I hope that Meghan and D get to know each other and become (very good) friends. So I think that both of them will get the most new content (since they are the most fan favourite :) ) and very lovely.

I can't wait for the update and will start a new game to see all the new (and "old") glory.

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
D is my favorite character, love the snarky attitude. My biggest complaint so far is the limited conversations with her. I accept that writing is NOT easy, but would be nice to have a few more options to pick when we do talk with her (and/or other characters), and to speak/chat more than once a day. It's still early in the relationship building so hopefully as they grow the talks will increase.

Just a thought. :)
Complete agreed with you here, let's hope this will be changed.

Reactions: titit

Coldknock

Oct 24, 2017
is there a link to any cg rips of all the stuff? I cant help but feel like i've missed some scenes but I dont know where

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
@Boktakchin:
no. no save whatsoever. nowhere.
Yes... There are No Saves Anywhere in this thread. Whatever you do, don't waste your time using the "SEARCH" function in the top right part of the page - you WILL be disappointed and WON'T find anything useful by LOOKING FOR IT! Don't put us all through the extreme frustration of watching you try in vain to find something that doesn't exist and has never been requested before in 224 pages of discussion! Please, spare us the collective hurt!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
YES, next update will be this month. Will have the change Patreon requires (sadly some EVIL modder will probably give us a way to repair that). :) Form what Deem said we will also have some WONDERFUL new content as well (sadly it sounds like there wont be any cookies :( ).

For now we just wait and speculate.

1) Will we have more shopping with D and Sarah (maybe Meghan as well)?
2) Will we get more 'Fashion shows (mmm Lingerie shows)?
3) How much further can we get with D in the shower??
4) How many more posts will I create with BLATANT begging for Chocolate Chip Cookies?
5) How is the MC going to get Meghan to visit the house?
6) Will Wife go on a business trip or something to give us more time with D/Meghan/Sarah/someone new??
7 Will Deem finally give in to my pitiful begging and include a plate of cookies in a scene??
8) Will I finally end this list? :)
9) Will MC win the lottery and kick wife to the curb?

Edit: 10) Will D invite the Girl she friends with at school home so we can meet her?

Just a few ideas to discuss while we patiently wait for the update (and cookies). :)
I like everything in your list! Well... maybe not everything... I could pass on #8. ;) I'm really hoping for something like #10! I think it would be a lot of fun for us to go shopping on wifey's credit card with D and her slutty classmate who lets boys touch her in exchange for clothing!!! Depending on the conversations you've had about her (whether D has brought up that subject in front of wife and you've been reprimanded by wife for not forbidding D from hanging out with her), that could make for some great comedy, not to mention the suspicion/tension created with wife over having 1) used the CC for the shopping spree, and 2) her concern over what your intentions are since you bought this little tramp clothes... Oh, the possibilities! I think a nice little conversation on the couch over a plate of chocolate chip cookies would just be the perfect way to explore such a scenario!

odinspear12

Jul 13, 2017
I personally love this game if i have to wait a little longer for an update that's fine as i'm sure that means it is working well and worth the wait.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Or you could download, search for online converters and convert to any file type you could possibly imagine.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes