Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Dasati

May 30, 2017
That's definitely W the pillows match the ones on her and MC's bed. Prefer Meghan and D but i wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
That's definitely W the pillows match the ones on her and MC's bed. Prefer Meghan and D but i wouldn't kick her out of bed.
Yes she looks good, but what if she was eating crackers in bed and getting crumbs everywhere? (yuck) :( Eating cookies in bed is of course a good thing as they are tasty (and can lead to sexy playtime). :)

IF it is a self portrait of Deem, then my respect (among other things) has risen. :)

Just some thoughts. :)

Reactions: vir_cotto

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Finally get to pull down those pesky covers on the weekend yaaaaaaaa.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
LOL, I love this 'New' and improved picture. Oh the fantasies I'm having (did I type that out loud??). The image quality seems to have improved a LOT. :)

ty ty Faux. You now have a fan for LIFE because of your art and Cookie skills. :)
Haha you're welcome, dude! I must admit, reading over the comments and seeing your various cookie comments was... odd? (does this guy, like, fap to cookies?), but I thought I'd have some fun and goddamit I have to admit that after seeing the results I'm thinking that cookies stacked up on a fine ass is remarkably alluring (even if that ass belongs to a she-devil no one is supposed to like... yet).

So thank you good sir for opening my eyes to new and intriguing ideas. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna check if there's any vanilla extract in the house.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Haha you're welcome, dude! I must admit, reading over the comments and seeing your various cookie comments was... odd? (does this guy, like, fap to cookies?), but I thought I'd have some fun and goddamit I have to admit that after seeing the results I'm thinking that cookies stacked up on a fine ass is remarkably alluring (even if that ass belongs to a she-devil no one is supposed to like... yet).

So thank you good sir for opening my eyes to new and intriguing ideas. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna check if there's any vanilla extract in the house.
Honestly the Whole Chocolate Chip Cookie thing started as a suggestion to deal with the MC Pills being removed. They would be completely normal cookies (though incredibly tasty) and would help (boost) seduction. Well, then the idea (and my LOVE of Tiny Tina) just started to grow, and now I hope that the cookie theme gives people a nice laugh, and is for fun. Though I do have to say that a baking scene with cookie dough/cake batter smears being cleaned (licked) WOULD be SEXY and appreciated.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Boys and girls, I do believe that the curvaceous lovely lying on my bed .. I men the MC's bed .. is, in fact, our sweet and lovely D. (She was born as D, she will forever be D. I don't care what you say!). If you will notice, her body is more deliciously shaped, and more supple, the W. Also, if you would tear your eyes from her ass, you would notice both that her hair is done more in the way D does it and that she seems to be wearing D's necklace. I am ashamed - ashamed, I say! - that you kind perverts and pervettes missed those clues that MC is enjoying te fruits of his labors, as it were.

Repent, and carry on!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Boys and girls, I do believe that the curvaceous lovely lying on my bed .. I men the MC's bed .. is, in fact, our sweet and lovely D. (She was born as D, she will forever be D. I don't care what you say!). If you will notice, her body is more deliciously shaped, and more supple, the W. Also, if you would tear your eyes from her ass, you would notice both that her hair is done more in the way D does it and that she seems to be wearing D's necklace. I am ashamed - ashamed, I say! - that you kind perverts and pervettes missed those clues that MC is enjoying te fruits of his labors, as it were.

Repent, and carry on!
You may be right. Though I just looked at the game and both 'D' and 'W' have the same/similar necklace. The big issue is that we are unable to see if the hair is bunched up like D does. The hair on 'W' doesn't have the bun/pony tail but could be what we are seeing. ARRG, why does this have to be so difficult. :) Looking at the game I do still think it's probably 'W', but now I need to do more research. TY. :)

Edit: Just checked Saturday morning in the game. The wake up picture looks like what we just got from Deem (except with pesky clothes). Sorry I have to say that it's a VERY nice picture of 'W' (though the cookie version is better :) ).

Last edited:
Reactions: GroPin

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
At first I was sure that was W, then perhaps it was D, then thinking back... well D's genes came from somewhere (Obviously not W's Patreon Spooks, geeze Incest is 'Disgusting'...) and maybe they share some distant regional location; Only a proper genetic deposit, er Sampling, yes sampling could determine the truth of the matter.

Okay, I am almost on the Cookie train here... it has piqued my curiosity; though I still got love for TIny Tina, and perhaps Crumpets, which are supposedly krunk.

That aside, teasing us is only going to make the wait worse Deem!

please keep that up...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
W actually does have a nice body when you have sex with her, so to me it's no surprise

but it would be hot as fuck if it was D, but I'm 99% sure it's W

Reactions: titit

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Okay, I am almost on the Cookie train here... it has piqued my curiosity; though I still got love for TIny Tina, and perhaps Crumpets, which are supposedly krunk.

That aside, teasing us is only going to make the wait worse Deem!

please keep that up...
For those who haven't yet boarded the Cookie Train, think of this. We have a cooking scene and 'D' (or someone else) asks to taste the batter (or we offer a taste). We then see them licking (sucking) the cookie dough (or cake batter/whatever) from our finger. With the animations Deem has made so far that would be VERY sexy. There is also the option (progression) of using the cookie dough/cake batter/whatever in carefully thought out locations that need to be cleaned (licked and sucked) from 'D's (or someone else's) body. Afterwards, a nice HOT shower scene to slowly get the last bits off.

I know I wasn't as descriptive as I could be, but just think about it and realized how HOT and SEXY it would be to lick/suck the 'Mess' from 'D's body (or ANY of the others). :)

Cookies also give us a chance to clean (kiss/lick) crumbs from the side of our favorite girls ('D' for me if you hadn't guessed) mouth.

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Tiny Tina RULE.

P.S. Yes crumpets ARE good, but cookies are BETTER. :)

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm still pretty sure that it's the wife, although the shoulder/upper back parts seems a little weird, a little too ... round or something.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
You may be right. Though I just looked at the game and both 'D' and 'W' have the same/similar necklace. The big issue is that we are unable to see if the hair is bunched up like D does. The hair on 'W' doesn't have the bun/pony tail but could be what we are seeing. ARRG, why does this have to be so difficult. :) Looking at the game I do still think it's probably 'W', but now I need to do more research. TY. :)

Edit: Just checked Saturday morning in the game. The wake up picture looks like what we just got from Deem (except with pesky clothes). Sorry I have to say that it's a VERY nice picture of 'W' (though the cookie version is better :) ).
W actually does have a nice body when you have sex with her, so to me it's no surprise

but it would be hot as fuck if it was D, but I'm 99% sure it's W
I'm still pretty sure that it's the wife, although the shoulder/upper back parts seems a little weird, a little too ... round or something.
NO! NO NO NO NO NO!! You guys are just trying to hurt my feelings! It's a conspiracy! I refuse to accept that W is the one in question. NO! You guys are all on crack. It is D, and that is the end of it. I will hear no more of this "It's W" crap. You W lovers b damned, I say, DAMNED!

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes