Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I honestly don't know if those who are suggesting the preview picture is of D are being serious or if I'm missing an inside joke. Look at the hair. Compare it to the in-game weekend morning picture. It's the wife. I'm not capable of the mental gymnastics required to conclude that it even might be the D here, but desperate projections are desperate :)

(But I'm definitely capable of missing the joke; if so, go easy on me)

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Who knows, maybe it really is D, I'd be fine with both scenarios :D
On a more serious note than my last couple of posts, I think you guys are right. Upon first seeing the necklace and hair, my brain said D.

I honestly don't know if those who are suggesting the preview picture is of D are being serious or if I'm missing an inside joke. Look at the hair. Compare it to the in-game weekend morning picture. It's the wife. I'm not capable of the mental gymnastics required to conclude that it even might be the D here, but desperate projections are desperate :)

(But I'm definitely capable of missing the joke; if so, go easy on me)
You DID miss the joke(s), but one was a running joke and the other was just me being me. Alot of people (me included) don't like W because she comes out acting like a total bitch from the beginning. Thus my insistance that people stop saying it s her in the pic. The second was just that I threw out the necklace makes it daughter thing, people said different, so I had to do what I did. And it sn't really that big a jump to see Din the pic. There ARE similarities to D's hair, and the necklace. But, mainly, it was just some innocent funnin' :biggrin:

EDIT: After further investigation, it is my sad duty to inform you perverts that the picture is, indeed, W. Those that have campaigned for her are victorious, those of us holding out for younger, better (tighter) fields are thus saddened. I now go away for 30 days of mourning (probably just be overnight, cause I'm tired). Live well, or some shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: fauxplayer

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
You DID miss the joke(s), but one was a running joke and the other was just me being me. Alot of people (me included) don't like W because she comes out acting like a total bitch from the beginning. Thus my insistance that people stop saying it s her in the pic. The second was just that I threw out the necklace makes it daughter thing, people said different, so I had to do what I did. And it sn't really that big a jump to see Din the pic. There ARE similarities to D's hair, and the necklace. But, mainly, it was just some innocent funnin' :biggrin:

EDIT: After further investigation, it is my sad duty to inform you perverts that the picture is, indeed, W. Those that have campaigned for her are victorious, those of us holding out for younger, better (tighter) fields are thus saddened. I now go away for 30 days of mourning (probably just be overnight, cause I'm tired). Live well, or some shit.
Well, if you a going to be that way about it then I say it must be 'D's older twin sister that we have never met, and will NEVER be a part of the game (or even mentioned). :)

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Or maybe it's the long lost twin sister of W! Sis-in-law came to kick W out, and become the NEW, IMPROVED W! Whatcha think?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I like W especially because of his personality. The way she handled the principal was sublime. But I understand that for some people a woman with a strong personality is equivalent to be a bitch.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
You DID miss the joke(s), but one was a running joke and the other was just me being me. Alot of people (me included) don't like W because she comes out acting like a total bitch from the beginning. Thus my insistance that people stop saying it s her in the pic.
Haha thanks for bringing me up to speed. I did say this when posting the pic "even if that ass belongs to a she-devil no one is supposed to like... yet." So while I missed the joke I think we're on the same page :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I like W especially because of his personality. The way she handled the principal was sublime. But I understand that for some people a woman with a strong personality is equivalent to be a bitch.
Oh I agree that how 'W' handled that principal was AWESOME. My issue is how she treats the MC. I did a fresh start and went to the store first day. You get home at the SAME time as 'W' and she was still harsh about the stupid light. There is also the lawn mowing issue as well, I doubt that she would mow the lawn (or something) when a patient/co-worker might need help, so why can't we help a student in 'Need'? Yes she has a strong personality, but she doesn't NEED to talk to MC that way (she's a shrink so you'd think she would know better).

Just a thought. :)

P.S. I also can't see her having fun with Cookie Dough/Cake batter/Whipped cream, but that's just me. :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
It did but only for one post. Have the other two been posted earlier? Did I miss it? Oh, and that is definitely W naked in bed.
Make it two of three, but I honestly thought someone posted this earlier. This is the $5 "Your houseguest embraces Sara" image. The $20 animation preview I don't think has been posted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Make it two of three, but I honestly thought someone posted this earlier. This is the $5 "Your houseguest embraces Sara" image. The $20 animation preview I don't think has been posted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, sir. I had not seen that (and I watch this thread pretty closely). Going back I see I already asked for the animation about 4 pages back! LOL, one track mind!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
We need cookies with transparent background and a cup of milk to put on her. Bonus points for a mistletoe hanging from the ceiling and Santa's just showed up... :D
Oh you are a 'DOG Mutt. :) I like the way you think.

Sadly it seems my bit of humor has become my obsession, DEEM I NEED COOKIES. :) Sorry about the shout. :)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
We need cookies with transparent background and a cup of milk to put on her. Bonus points for a mistletoe hanging from the ceiling and Santa's just showed up... :D
Santa just shoved up??? F***! I knew W. is cheating us!

Last edited:
Reactions: Caligula

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I am sorry if it was already told here, but what is the third piece for blackmailing Kaitlyn for BJ? I have her drinking photo and black tar heroin, but everytime i try to initiate BJ, she storms out of room and message on the screen says "This option requies at least three pieces of blackmail evidence." But all walkthroughs remind only two - photo+heroin.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes