Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1 events.rpy", line 242, in script
File "game/1 events.rpy", line 242, in <module>
NameError: name 'meg_visited_college' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/1 events.rpy", line 242, in script
File "D:\Games\New folder\TP-1.63-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\New folder\TP-1.63-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\New folder\TP-1.63-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/1 events.rpy", line 242, in <module>
NameError: name 'meg_visited_college' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.63

This occurs whn u are waiting in the classroom

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
As X-mas draws closer, and the time of cheer (update) approaches, a X-mas wish list doth appear. :)

It's been a bit with few updates here so we need more talk/debate/argument over the SERIOUS subject of COOKIES. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For myself I hope to see this list completed gradually over the year with other wonderful gift that Deem creates included. I am prepared to wait patiently (if I get Cookies) as the joyous updates appear. :)

Just some thoughts. :)

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
My dear friends and fellow TP fans, it is with great sadness that I write these words and appeal for your help.
It has become apparent in recent weeks that one of our members (giggity) is suffering from a severe mental illness probably caused by an unfortunate childhood incident in the cake & biscuit aisle of his local supermarket. Now the lack of TP2.0 has pushed him over the edge into complete insanity.
Reading his recent posts I am convinced that we must urgently come together (giggity) and initiate an intervention although I fear we may already be too late!
I am currently trying to engage the services of a qualified professional who is an expert in this field but I'm unsure whether this should be a psychiatrist or a baker? Either way they will not be cheap and I am not able to bear the full cost alone. Please do the decent thing by contributing what you can to this worthwhile cause. Forget your Patreon contributions this month - Deem will understand. Instead post a cheque to me made payable to 'Campaign About Shiva0067's Health' (as there isn't enough space to write all this, simply shorten it to 'CASH'.)
With your help Shiva can become a well adjusted and valued member (giggity) of society, even though he probably never was before.
Our message to Shiva0067 is surely "Keep strong, old buddy. You are in our thoughts and prayers".
The only silver lining to this whole unfortunate situation is that at least no one has made things even worse by posting a screen-grab from the deleted 3rd TP dream sequence where the MC dreams that the D is giving him a HJ but instead of having a penis he has a packet of Maryland chocolate chip cookies. Phew! Thank goodness no one has done that!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T

TMWSTW

The only thread filled with pictures of guys fucking boxes of chocolate chip cookies.

Don't know what sort of kool-aid you guys are making me drink but it's certainly different.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
OK, fine, be that way. :) From this point forward I will focus on strawberries and cream (COOKIES). Yes fruit will be the new focus for me, things like pealed grapes (cookies) being fed to me by scantily clad ladies. No no, I can control myself (me want COOKIES), and no intervention is needed -sob- :) Really, I can stop any time I want (who stole my emergency bag of tollhouse cookies). Honestly I'm not obsessed (ooo Nestly chocolate chips). :)

Seriously (I hate being serious and thinking, it makes my brain hurt), what do people think about the MC coaching an all female all NUDE swim team that trains daily in his back yard (hmm, need LOTS of SPECIAL training). There could be breath control exercises in the hot tub as well. :)

Just some (cookie?) thoughts. :)

Reactions: vir_cotto

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
Re: TMWSTW (#4578)
You misunderstood.
It's a dream sequence and MC's cock has been transformed into a pack of cookies and the cookies flying out the end represent..well, use your imagination.
Of course it's NOT a guy fucking a packet of biscuits...... THAT would be weird!

Reactions: Shiva0067

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
How can you gain and check your depravity?
You can see the depravity above ingame (it's the number next the small trident symbol). Drinking Beer/getting drunk gives you a temporary +5 to depravity. But drinking a second beer right after the first will let the MC pass out. So careful.

The second way is in using the pills on the girls. I'm not sure if "sexual acts" --> show boobs etc. will give depravity too.

Sleeping will remove one drepavity point and showering will remove one too.

Certain action needs a high depravity level. So +30/40 would be a good aim..

dickermax

May 18, 2017
what the name of pathology of nose and upper lip, which peresent on all girls faces in this game (mb with exception of the girl in library) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: testor

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
what the name of pathology of nose and upper lip, which peresent on all girls faces in this game (mb with exception of the girl in library) ?
You should ask the models' artists as they're from the same store that everyone gets their models. Most of the faces are barely altered.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
I had the same problem solo_player1. There is an easy fix though.

Shift+o to open console, then: meg_visited_college = False
Case might be important

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
I've just been browsing the 'favourite girl' thread and only now noticed for the first time that it's possible to change your vote. With new scenes apparently coming in 2.0 for many of the girls, I'm curious as to whether this will make many TP fans change their mind?
Similarly, will the D lose votes if her title changes post 'Patreongate' as has been widely predicted? The incest thing doesn't really appeal to me anyway and it'll need some really amazing new content to take my vote away from Meghan.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes