Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I am sorry if it was already told here, but what is the third piece for blackmailing Kaitlyn for BJ? I have her drinking photo and black tar heroin, but everytime i try to initiate BJ, she storms out of room and message on the screen says "This option requies at least three pieces of blackmail evidence." But all walkthroughs remind only two - photo+heroin.
Like @medgecko said. But you don't need it. Her corruption is what you need.
2nd blackmail option is at 13 and 3rd is at 15.

Reactions: lockhear

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I the words of George Tackie 'OH MY'. :)

Such wonder, such Glory, Such Beauty, Such COOKIES. : Thank you I truly enjoyed your art. Now we just need a Picture of 'D' (or maybe Meghan) holding a cookie for us to eat, between her breasts (Rawr). :)

ty ty for the cookie goodness. :)

See Deem?? it's not just me that wants/needs cookies. :)

Just some thought of thanks from my melting (from joy) brain. :)

Reactions: Meghan's Dad

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
Hey Shiva0067 (#4557) Im glad you liked my very amateurish Photoshop attempts. I'm afraid I don't actually share your passion for cookies. I was going to start my own campaign based on M&Ms and Tic-Tacs but my drawing skills aren't up to it!
I did have plans for one more pic. I was going to take the new sleeping wife image and wedge an enormous cookie between her butt cheeks but I'm pretty sure that would violate the new Patreon guidelines.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Could you guys please be a bit more serious when it comes to Teacher's Pets?
I apologize to any who dislike like my rather amateurish and juvenile (and silly/stupid) humor. With the issues that Irredeemable has recently had I was hoping to give those who follow this thread some laughs. Of course I also have become somewhat obsessed with wanting 1 or more sexy food based (Cookie) scenes in the game. :winkytongue:

Also, if you look at my various (random) lists of questions/suggestions you will find some real ideas. So I guess my response is that yes we could be more serious, but the humor has helped me (and I hope others) deal with the unforeseen and difficult situations that Deem has faced in the creation of this game recently. In other words the less serious posts have been fun for myself (and hopefully others). :)

Disclaimer: Cookie Conversations, Cookie Conspiracies, and Cookie Craziness may be contagious. You have been warned!

Now on a less serious note. Mmm, M&Ms?? This could be interesting. :) Oh the interesting places and situations that we might find with those Chocolate treats. :) Tic-Tacs to me are less appealing, but might be fun. :) does anyone else have snack food/desert/sweets related ideas that might result in sexy situations?? :)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. sorry but I just can't be serious for to long as it gets a bit boring. :)

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
deem said, soon, and its not 1.7 its 2.0, just wait for it, his patreon even don't ask anymore, cause they've been informed, deem said this month, so what are we gonna do? complain? then the game comes, we still play it and love it, and complain again when its the time to wait for the next update?

just wait and be patience, keep asking when its gonna be here, just gonna be another useless question that all the people that play this game gonna ask every day, every week, every month, then the answer is... soon, if you're a patreon, go to his patreon and ask and demand things, if you're not? just wait, relax, download other games and enjoy them

T

TMWSTW

Wasn’t today release day?
Release date is before January. Nothing more specific.
The only reason this thread is so active is that people are wanting for an update so bad they are foaming at the mouth and losing their sanity.

Reactions: Meghan's Dad

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Release date is before January. Nothing more specific.
The only reason this thread is so active is that people are wanting for an update so bad they are foaming at the mouth and losing their sanity.
Hey, I can not lose what I never had to begin with.
Besides, serious? In a forum for adult games... (I know that this wasn't your initial comment, I am nesting my responses) Are you serious?

If so, No, carry on.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes