Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know if there any updates in the works, for this game?
Deem posted (a week or so ago) that he is working on the game (removing incest and the Mind Control pills) because Patreon wants it that way...
He said, that he had/have (don't know how it looks at the moment) problems with a persistent hacker which got access to his home network and "blocked" his new webpage ---> which he trys to host/start new.

That was in the latest updates from him, but that was before the thanksgiving holidays..

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Drat.. I'm only a $1 patron so can't see the still preview Deem put up for an animation. No post about when next update is but we have activity on Patreon. Personally I hope it's a GIANT chocolate chip cookie and we'll get my dream baking scene. :)

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm not going to check the backlog because I don't deal well with negativity, but I did it asked if the game will be out this month. Yes. There is absolutely no way that it will not. The only potential issue is testing time because so much has been rewritten (code and dialogue) but I won't adhere to as strict a standard before public release as in the past (as I likely won't have any testers :p).

As I said on Discord earlier, no one feels worse about the delay than me--not because of the money, but because I have disappointed people who supported me. I'm doing everything I can to make it up to you folks.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
As for Patreon I've neglected because it I've been gun-shy, unclear about exactly what I can and cannot post. I'd rather not post just another picture of Meg sitting in a sweater or something, and one significant event is something that I want to keep as a surprise.

But I can't ignore Patreon previews forever so I figured I'd go ahead and throw out some lewd content behind a paywall and see where the chips fall.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Deem, just give us a plate of cookies to nibble on while we wait and I'll be happy. It is good to here from you, and again, it's not your fault for delays. As long as I get the next update before 2020 I'll be supportive. Any longer than that and I'll take my obsession somewhere else though. :)

Just a thought. :)

P.S. Don't let this happen 5,839,642 more times and it will be alright. :)

Edit: BTW love the pic. TY to Deem and poster for that. :)

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
That render must be from Discord, as I've added lighting and retouched it a bit. Also, keep in mind that's a single still from a 150 frame animation, currently rendering frame 98.

Reactions: A.J.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
wow D is looking really hot! thank you deem!

i wonder if there will be a mod or workaround to change your "refreshed" game back to having incestuous elements. it's not just the same doing lewdness with D if she's not...well D.

Reactions: JR81

DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
You're a trooper, irredeemable. I imagine it's got to feel like an insurmountable climb to build yourself back up to where you were (and I'm talking about the self-motivational side of it) but I'm glad you have not let this gruesome spectacle defeat you. I know it's not an ideal scenario but for now your sword and shield against these trying times must be adaptability and transparency. May you continue to wield them with such aplomb, sir.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
106 patrons
$20+ patrons

We would all love to see the full animation of the scene with D. :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
so the next big update will be this month?
YES, next update will be this month. Will have the change Patreon requires (sadly some EVIL modder will probably give us a way to repair that). :) Form what Deem said we will also have some WONDERFUL new content as well (sadly it sounds like there wont be any cookies :( ).

For now we just wait and speculate.

1) Will we have more shopping with D and Sarah (maybe Meghan as well)?
2) Will we get more 'Fashion shows (mmm Lingerie shows)?
3) How much further can we get with D in the shower??
4) How many more posts will I create with BLATANT begging for Chocolate Chip Cookies?
5) How is the MC going to get Meghan to visit the house?
6) Will Wife go on a business trip or something to give us more time with D/Meghan/Sarah/someone new??
7 Will Deem finally give in to my pitiful begging and include a plate of cookies in a scene??
8) Will I finally end this list? :)
9) Will MC win the lottery and kick wife to the curb?

Edit: 10) Will D invite the Girl she friends with at school home so we can meet her?

Just a few ideas to discuss while we patiently wait for the update (and cookies). :)

Last edited:

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
It will be nice if will have more content relationship with Daughter and to be optional romance or corrupt way. I will be more interesting for me.
So far I love the scene tv with D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onysko

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
It will be nice if will have more content relationship with Daughter and to be optional romance or corrupt way. I will be more interesting for me. It will be more realistic and seductive on romance way.
So far I like the scene tv with D.
D is my favorite character, love the snarky attitude. My biggest complaint so far is the limited conversations with her. I accept that writing is NOT easy, but would be nice to have a few more options to pick when we do talk with her (and/or other characters), and to speak/chat more than once a day. It's still early in the relationship building so hopefully as they grow the talks will increase.

Just a thought. :)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes