Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
now what cotto we wait for next version?
Are you serious?

You make a new post for every question you have... You can edit your posts and save us from double, triple and more posts..

But to answer your question (which you can find on 215 <-- scrolling back isn't that hard...): There is no actual release date for 1.7 at the moment. Deem works on it and it takes longer, because off the Patreon Purge and the hacker... So stay stuned till we get more information.

Jul 11, 2017
Are you serious?

You make a new post for every question you have... You can edit your posts and save us from double, triple and more posts..

But to answer your question (which you can find on 215 <-- scrolling back isn't that hard...): There is no actual release date for 1.7 at the moment. Deem works on it and it takes longer, because off the Patreon Purge and the hacker... So stay stuned till we get more information.
it's matter of time before the hackers do

kingthehentai

Jul 8, 2017
i can't reach Achievement 27, pls help me, i bought ipone give it to D, Shower and throw some underwear and visit D and nothing happen, aff 236 rom 344 con 45 cor 134, what should i do

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
i can't reach Achievement 27, pls help me, i bought ipone give it to D, Shower and throw some underwear and visit D and nothing happen, aff 236 rom 344 con 45 cor 134, what should i do
I'm not certain, but I think her corruption might need to be over 140 to get the Saturday morning HJ from her...

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
still nothing happen cor D over 150 but nothing happen
What day # is it, and what's your Depravity score? You must be missing another event required to trigger it...

I was wrong, btw, about needing her corruption score to be over 140... I just opened a save with her scores: Aff - 160, Rom - 270, Control - 55, Cor - 44, and triggered it on Day 21 with my Depravity score 181...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucius

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Are you serious?

honestly its a huge pain in the ass to go scrolling through every page to MAYBE find something about the release date

Reactions: Arcane666

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
does anyone know if there is a console command to get the drugs to blackmail the cheerleader girl? i want to get the bj scene but i refused the drugs from ??? because i didnt find anything about it on the walkthrough

or maybe there is a console command to get the bj scene?

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
does anyone know if there is a console command to get the drugs to blackmail the cheerleader girl? i want to get the bj scene but i refused the drugs from ??? because i didnt find anything about it on the walkthrough

inventory.add(heroin)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You can still get the BJ but you must have 2 pieces of proof for it.
Get the no pill walkthrough and it shows how.

Reactions: parachina

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
As long as you have a photo of her drinking and a photo of her giving that guy a bj, she'll get on her knees for you without planting the heroin in her locker.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
You can still get the BJ but you must have 2 pieces of proof for it.
Get the no pill walkthrough and it shows how.
i did the pill route tho (since on the walkthrough it says it unlocks more stuff), with the drugs i mean the heroin, i refused it cause i didnt know i would need it, but on the walkthrough it says i NEED 3 proof, 1 the drinking, 2 the bj, and 3 the drug, i have done 1 and 2

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
As long as you have a photo of her drinking and a photo of her giving that guy a bj, she'll get on her knees for you without planting the heroin in her locker.
im on the pill route btw, i have seen both, i took a pic of her drinking and the bj but still she doesnt give me the bj, are u sure i just need those 2? on the walkt it says i need 3

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Maybe on the pill route you need all three. On the no pill route, you just need the two photos. I've played both routes, and I know I got the bj without the heroin on at least one of them.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes