Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
What kind of nonsense are you talking about?
you're not being specific, you're talking nonsense alltogether.
Either you tell me there's a release date or you tell me and others who are interested the current state of affairs.
I'm sorry that your mother hanged herself because of you. Must feel awful to be a low iq moron who's trying to be a pretentious smartass.
Deep breaths there man, he actually was being as specific as possible; as he is not the developer. Since the developer (you can see his posts here and on his site) does not have a specific release date, how can we know more than the guy doing the work?

So the release date to patrons is sometime before the end of the month, absent catastrophic interference from Norton or McAfee. Surely some kindly privateer will have it available to us very shortly after that happens. No one, except Irredeemable, can be any more specific than that without lying. I think both of you took the wrong approach here, that is my opinion. He should have initially ignored your query, as if you had bothered to take the time to read at least a few pages of this posting; you would have answered your own questions handily, and as an added bonus been bombared with Cookies and possibly Peanut butter... no Marmite... for that is the abomination.

However, it is my opinion, your responses are over the line of discourse and need to be reigned in; as I am nothing more than a sometimes lurker of this forum, all I can say is; dude chill out. You escalated a situation needlessly and made yourself look like an immature asshat in the process; and still did not get your original want fulfilled until I chose to have pity upon your lack of social skills.

In summation; (The TL;DR): Stop acting like a jerk, search for the information before asking for it (there is a search function and it is MIGHTY), and relax as the update will come out when Irredeemable releases it - not one moment before.

bradb87

Oct 11, 2017
583) Marmite: added to avoid a revolt from the rare lovers of the icky nasty EVIL stuff. :) Sorry if this offended anyone, but that stuff is yuck and many other inappropriate words. :)
Well I like Marmite. It should be at least #550 (Marmite + cheese on buttered crackers has to be tasted to be believed... in a good way I mean).

Too late. Deem was forced to cut that from the game. Patreon explicitly forbade that and instructed to change marmite with beer and nuns with penguins.
Ironically isn't Marmite basically made from beer?

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
At least it is not Vegemite... that stuff... I was always curious about thanks to a song; Not anymore after trying it. I think handing an unprepared person a Vegemite Sandwich might be an act of war or at least an intent to declare war in some countries.
Still clueless about Marmite really, but I will go with the idea it is a vile concoction of evil like hogshead cheese or Vegemite.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You'll never make it in the LAND DOWN UNDER buddy.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Can we at least talk about good Australian food?

Tim-tams are a gift from a loving God.
Not sure where we would add Tim-tams to the list.. Should they be classified as Cookies (though lesser Than Glorious Chocolate Chip, still of they same species), or a sub-group of sandwich style cookies to include Tim-Tams and Oreos (also the FAR superior Double stuff). :)

Now, about the All Female All Nude swim team. Do we think Deem will include this hinted at organization?? Does Deem have access to an appropriate image resources to do it?? Is Deem getting tired of my silly suggestions and rants?? How would 'D' be able to join the team since she goes to a different school?? Will the penguins be required to wear sexy swimsuits?? All of these questions and more are just another silly aside from my disturbed (and slightly bored) mind. :)

Just some (VERY strange) thoughts. :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What does marmite, vegemite, or penguins have to do with this game??

The trick is to tie it to the game!!! Like suggesting a friend of the "exchange student" *wink wink* brings her marmite and vegemite while wearing a penguin suit. She screams like she's gonna die after trying it and attacks the penguin with the marmite and vegemite. Well, you had to douse them with bovril to get them to stop..
Tell me.. who's brave enough to lick them dry afterwards???
I suggest her friend is trying to teach her to make spotted dick and you walk in. Then you offer to show them a "spotted" dick that they can lick clean. They must get the "cream filling" outta the spotted dick! :D
@irredeemable some food fight fun, perhaps?

U

User_215882

Well I just heard a really great joke!

So, Donald Trump, The Prophet Muhammad and a Cuckold walk in to a bar...
So the cuck loves Muhammad and yo boy Donald fucks Muhammad silly in his ass for America? Sounds hot lol.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What does marmite, vegemite, or penguins have to do with this
game??

The trick is to tie it to the game!!! Like suggesting a friend of the "exchange student" *wink wink* brings her marmite and vegemite while wearing a penguin suit. She screams like she's gonna die after trying it and attacks the penguin with the marmite and vegemite. Well, you had to douse them with bovril to get them to stop..
Tell me.. who's brave enough to lick them dry afterwards???
I suggest her friend is trying to teach her to make spotted dick and you walk in. Then you offer to show them a "spotted" dick that they can lick clean. They must get the "cream filling" outta the spotted dick! :D
@irredeemable some food fight fun, perhaps?
But where do the Tim-Tams fit in? WHAT ABOUT THE TIM-TAMS?

also while looking for Tim-Tam photos I found:

It's all falling into place.

U

User_215882

probably like just 10 to 20. People want that cookies and milk update. I say everyone should just take a break. Maybe lift some weights, shed a few pounds, and then come back for an update.

U

User_215882

No. The dev, if Im reading into this right, is doing a total makeover of the game to make it patreon friendly. He also had a few setbacks that ate up his time.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Deem is spending a lot of time on this atm. The next update will be Patreon friendly.

He can't be held accountable for any mods that add incest and such. ;)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes