Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
To clarify games not abandoned. Pre alpha later today. Main alpha hopefully sometime tomoz morning main release possibly tomoz night. Just be patient the updates huge and with all the changes theres no point in releasing a severely broken game

Reactions: Antonia Timmens

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
To clarify games not abandoned. Pre alpha later today. Main alpha hopefully sometime tomoz morning main release possibly tomoz night. Just be patient the updates huge and with all the changes theres no point in releasing a severely broken game
Might be difficult to answer in public chat but do you have an idea how much new stuff is coming in terms of story completion or scenes?

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
One good thing from the delay for me personally is I was so bored that I explored other character's story/achievements. TBH, I only played for the D. Love me some that snarky attitude mixed with youth innocence/curiousity. But after exploring, the smart student is fun to toy around with too.
As I've mentioned much, MUCH earlier in this thread, I highly recommend doing a play through where you try to get the wife to maximum shrew! That's where a lot of the comic content of this game lies, and when you wind her up and then say provocative things when she and D are both in the room... it's just so much mischievous fun! Sara is good fun, too, but there are only so many different reactions you can get from her at this point. I am looking forward to seeing where things go with winding her up in future updates, though.

Reactions: UncleVT

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Might be difficult to answer in public chat but do you have an idea how much new stuff is coming in terms of story completion or scenes?
I mean i only know what ive seen and whats been discussed. Content wise id say alot. Lota of new content with the girls, alot of hot stuff. Major changes and a complete revamp of the story to abide by patreon rules. Without playing the pre alpha i cant say for sure but i estimate about an hours worth of content. Tonnes of new renders and animations.

Reactions: jackkane

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Somebody is busy with a patch that replaces the transfer student back to daughter. But that won't be on deem's Patreon.
Thanks for answering that. Have been away for a while and kept de adminning myself on discord so kinda confused as to what was being done

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I mean i only know what ive seen and whats been discussed. Content wise id say alot. Lota of new content with the girls, alot of hot stuff. Major changes and a complete revamp of the story to abide by patreon rules. Without playing the pre alpha i cant say for sure but i estimate about an hours worth of content. Tonnes of new renders and animations.
Given that the entire game has had to be rewritten to comply with that site's "new" rules, eliminating the blackmail and mind control (pills) elements, I'm viewing this as an entirely new game. With that in mind, there's gonna be a whole lot of new content, from the very beginning all the way through to the completely new, latest part of the story that we've never seen before, not to mention all of the hot and heavy baking scenes with the much-requested cookie content, so I'm betting there's well over your estimate of an hour of newness in store... But everyone knows I'm an eternal optimist, with sunshine and rainbows shooting out my butt!

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Given that the entire game has had to be rewritten to comply with that site's "new" rules, eliminating the blackmail and mind control (pills) elements, I'm viewing this as an entirely new game. With that in mind, there's gonna be a whole lot of new content, from the very beginning all the way through to the completely new, latest part of the story that we've never seen before, not to mention all of the hot and heavy baking scenes with the much-requested cookie content, so I'm betting there's well over your estimate of an hour of newness in store... But everyone knows I'm an eternal optimist, with sunshine and rainbows shooting out my butt!
I could have used your Butt-shine and Rainbows over the last few pages to deal with the annoying posts... thanks for at least getting me to laugh at your summation and satire of their activity.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Somebody is busy with a patch that replaces the transfer student back to daughter. But that won't be on deem's Patreon.
Isn't that what all the devs are doing ? Uploading the garbage version on patreon and dropping the patch on forums/discord to change it to normal

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
As I've mentioned much, MUCH earlier in this thread, I highly recommend doing a play through where you try to get the wife to maximum shrew! That's where a lot of the comic content of this game lies, and when you wind her up and then say provocative things when she and D are both in the room... it's just so much mischievous fun! Sara is good fun, too, but there are only so many different reactions you can get from her at this point. I am looking forward to seeing where things go with winding her up in future updates, though.
I'll try that while waiting for the new version. Come to think of it, why would I bother grinding for wife's affection anyway lol she's my least favorite character.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'll try that while waiting for the new version. Come to think of it, why would I bother grinding for wife's affection anyway lol she's my least favorite character.
You just have to give her a chance, she's cute when she's horny.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
The class pres or whatever (Sara I think) is definitely my favorite due to the fact that she looks the best by far (at least in my opinion). In general the others look kinda freaky (like serial killers or something).
It may just be me though (personal taste and all that)

I do often seem to find that female characters in these games remind me of the Joker (natural smiles seem difficult to achieve). Teeth can sometime look freaky. Eyes can appear lifeless/soulless. Breasts can look like bad implants too. Sometimes it's even the MC that looks like the serial killer/freak (when they're not supposed to) - please note that this isn't necessarily related to this game, but in general.

May 16, 2017
Well, I think Deem finally capitulated and added the cookies. That is what is taking so damn long with the update as we all know they take way more time to render than plain old everyday pedestrian sex scenes.....

I think we all know whom to blame for the delay.... :happyblush Happy Gnu Ear!

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Eh... just fuck with her for the first 4 weeks for comedy, then start screwing her once her birth control allows you to skip the condoms... but continue saying awful or contrary things when you get the chance!
I think you replied to wrong person tbh

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes