Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
May 16, 2017
Lol well rest of us are just threatening to bugger deem unless he hurrys up thats keeping us entertained lol
Well, I can't do that. I know how hard what he is doing really is.
And I know you are saying that in jest too. Unlike some.... nevermind LOL

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
Is this going to be a bigger update or is he just milking?x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D;);););):):)x'Dx'Dx'D:':)test3::test3::test3:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Does anybody have a link for the pre-alpha? If so, how buggy is it? Playable buggy or rage-inducing buggy?
It's not out yet, he just posted this on his patreon:

Patreon was down for maintenance last night when I went I went to post an update so I posted it on my personal website.
Here is that message: I’ll be uploading a pre-alpha release here sometime tonight. I’m not going to release as alpha yet for several reasons.The big one being that an enormous amount of stuff has changed since the last release and no one has seen it other than me. That includes not only the new stuff, but changes to existing content and extensive rewriting of critical, foundational code.Point being: there is almost no chance that the game is not only extremely buggy, but also that most paths to the new content aren’t broken in one way or another. This in addition to the fact that several key scenes, renders and animations are still in progress.I won’t be posting this pre-alpha to Patreon as I normally do with alphas, though if you are an alpha tester level pledge and want to help with the testing (or just take a look) then contact me on Patreon or Discord and I’ll get you a link. In case I’m not around (sometimes I sleep) I’ll leave the link with my Discord mods as well.I expect this pre-alpha period to last for a day or two, at which point I’ll release an alpha version on Patreon as usual.
Well, I ended up working until 6AM and still had a few things left that needed to be done, so I pushed back the pre-alpha release until today. I'll be sending it out to testers sometime tonight (it's 6PM here).

Thanks for your support and happy new year.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
You are aware the entire game got revamped? Also just to point out most games do alpha builds of each version to stamp out bugs. Pre alpha is because the whole thing had to be changed and remade thanks to patreon. So much has changed that first 5 or 6 pre alphas wont work properly if at all. Also not sure why you feel the need to constantly attack a guy working his ass off.
I'm not attacking anyone here, i just found the current state of affairs to be funny so sometimes i simply have to express my joy.x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D I mean no hate or harm to anyone :D:D:D:D:Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: vxdr

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Is no one going to post the pre-alpha here?
Pre alpha is trusted discord users only. Then it moves to alpha thats alpha tier patreons and trusted volunteers. Then it will be main release ( thats the one that will be posted here in a few days) We do not share pre alphas, alphas, test renders, test animations, scene layout files or any other form of test content else where. Its been that way since the beggining of the game and will continue that way. Otherwise it decends into flame wars, hate, anger and a reputation for being a buggy game ( extremely damaging to devs)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@Jmolle2

Ain't that the truth.. it's bad enough when someone cries bloody murder when they discover a bug.. :mad:
Its bad enough when people cheat and break the game. Thing is console commands on this game are damaging unless you know the sub variables. We tell people all the time yet discord and my inbox fill up with bug reports.

Reactions: megaman915

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
You are aware the entire game got revamped?
Just out of curiosity, can you give me a quick rundown of how much stuff got changed ? As far as I understand most of the devs on patron had to make some small changes and alterations, but not entire game

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Just out of curiosity, can you give me a quick rundown of how much stuff got changed ? As far as I understand most of the devs on patron had to make some small changes and alterations, but not entire game
Drugs are out well sort of there heavily changed, incest is out ( well on base version anyway theres a patch in the works) blackmail is also a no no ( not sure if deem found a work around) This has allowed deem to make the game how he originally wanted. At the beggining he threw every idea he had at it. And sadly he didnt like the result so this gave him the oppertunity to change it. Everything needed changing in one way or another. There were issues raised about girls looking under age thats been addressed, there were also issues regarding the effects of the pills and the corruption ingame. Oh and the school setting school means under age apparently.Basicly everything needed a revamp

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Drugs are out well sort of there heavily changed, incest is out ( well on base version anyway theres a patch in the works) blackmail is also a no no ( not sure if deem found a work around) This has allowed deem to make the game how he originally wanted. At the beggining he threw every idea he had at it. And sadly he didnt like the result so this gave him the oppertunity to change it. Everything needed changing in one way or another. There were issues raised about girls looking under age thats been addressed, there were also issues regarding the effects of the pills and the corruption ingame. Oh and the school setting school means under age apparently.Basicly everything needed a revamp
Sounds like improvements all around, never liked the idea of drugging girls personally. One of the fumiest like of dialogue in the game come after you punch the drug dealer in the face and the cheer leader asks you about your past :FeelsGoodMan:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Most of the content was tied to the drugs hence the revamp. In the coming hours ill post a few teaser and tid bits of information. However unlike previous pre alpha or alpha releases wont be posting loads of teasers etc. As dont want the thread bogged down with hatred and flame messages due to the fact we have no clue when it will leave alpha due to all the changes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm glad drugs are out, first time I've played I chose to not use drugs, but I changed after I noticed I would miss all D content and more

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes