Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I'm glad drugs are out, first time I've played I chose to not use drugs, but I changed after I noticed I would miss all D content and more
Drugs have been completely overhauled. I dont know much but deem stated it will change the feel of the game. So i assume they will be less rapey. More than likely they will be stat builders rather than hypno drugs

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
To anyone here that knows me or has had convos with me or helped me with releases of other games. If you fancy volunteering for pre alpha tester send me a message on discord @thegoldenpimp

eisnerguy1

Jul 1, 2017
To anyone here that knows me or has had convos with me or helped me with releases of other games. If you fancy volunteering for pre alpha tester send me a message on discord @thegoldenpimp
I'd be up for testing. I tried finding either Jmolle2 or thegoldenpimp in the discord member list. Couldn't find either. I've got the same username on the discord as I have here.

Nov 27, 2017
Hi, downloaded windows version, but when i try to play to game I get: insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. Any quick fix?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Check your virus protection. It may have removed certain files especially Mcafee.
Thanks darth. Av is most common cause of this. However i have experienced this myself when my pc was eating most of my memory. May be worth ctrl alt deleting go to task manager and see if most of your memory is being consumed by another program

Reactions: StroheimGargle

Skitlz

Nov 4, 2017
Hello everyone, Teacher's pet is an amazing game. It would be awesome with some cookies. It is unfortunate that things had to be changed and we had to wait. However I have high hopes that waiting will be worth it!

Reactions: ShadrachVS

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks darth. Av is most common cause of this. However i have experienced this myself when my pc was eating most of my memory. May be worth ctrl alt deleting go to task manager and see if most of your memory is being consumed by another program
Thank you for your patience to update the rest of us about the latest news regarding the game. However i think i will avoid this thread the next few days (because I don't want to read about spoiler (even small ones)), since I want to experience the revamped game from zero.
Even if you use spoiler tags someone will blurt something out. I have the bad habit to play a game not more, if I got spoilers (regarding endings and so on). Happened to me with Fallout 4 since the 14th may to be finished :(

If I may ask, but could you maybe write me a PM when the testing is over and the game is/will release, if that isn't to much? It would be much appreciated.

But nonethess a big thank you for your work (even with some "idiotic trolls" here).

Skitlz

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for your patience to update the rest of us about the latest news regarding the game. However i think i will avoid this thread the next few days (because I don't want to read about spoiler (even small ones)), since I want to experience the revamped game from zero.
Even if you use spoiler tags someone will blurt something out. I have the bad habit to play a game not more, if I got spoilers (regarding endings and so on). Happened to me with Fallout 4 since the 14th may to be finished :(

If I may ask, but could you maybe write me a PM when the testing is over and the game is/will release, if that isn't to much? It would be much appreciated.

But nonethess a big thank you for your work (even with some "idiotic trolls" here).

I hear you with the spoilers, I joined the Teachers pet Game late and found this page after a few posts I closed out and finished the game then came back and read about everyone's experiences.

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not attacking anyone here, i just found the current state of affairs to be funny so sometimes i simply have to express my joy.x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D I mean no hate or harm to anyone :D:D:D:D:Dx'Dx'D
Funny you say that, as I also simply have to express my disdain for fucking stupid comments like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

No problem at all. Im an admin on deems discord. Im trying to keep spoilers to a minimum. We are aiming for a 2 to 3 day turn around from pre alpha to release. I will send you a link when games out

snof

Sep 22, 2017
ı started the game but there is scene.wallpaper is black.and dialog says "what's your first name?" and i cant click anywhere

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
First pre-alpha build has been made available for testers. Despite what JB said I'm not aiming for 2-3 days from pre-alpha to release, rather from pre-alpha to the standard alpha release that I do. In addition to the new content, I reworked large portions of the game and fundamentally changed a lot of the underlying code that handles the events/action system and many key elements of the game. There's also the new travel system which introduces all sorts of new and exciting possibilities(for breaking the game).

Except for the little testing I've done(on an individual scene basis mostly), no one has played any version since the last public build. So I'm not comfortable releasing a proper "alpha" yet, hence the prealpha.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
First pre-alpha build has been made available for testers. Despite what JB said I'm not aiming for 2-3 days from pre-alpha to release, rather from pre-alpha to the standard alpha release that I do. In addition to the new content, I reworked large portions of the game and fundamentally changed a lot of the underlying code that handles the events/action system and many key elements of the game. There's also the new travel system which introduces all sorts of new and exciting possibilities(for breaking the game).

Except for the little testing I've done(on an individual scene basis mostly), no one has played any version since the last public build. So I'm not comfortable releasing a proper "alpha" yet, hence the prealpha.
why i stuck that screen? says whats your first name and i can't nothing because i cant click anywhere
at starting game

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
No problem at all. Im an admin on deems discord. Im trying to keep spoilers to a minimum. We are aiming for a 2 to 3 day turn around from pre alpha to release. I will send you a link when games out
Thank you very much :)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Wanna start this game. Is there a lot of content?
Sorry, but did you even read the last few pages? Heck, even this page would be enough....

But for you: The game was completely reworked (because of patreon) and will be released as a 2.0 version (with new content). At the moment the pre-alpha is being test (bugs/crashs) by a few people before it will be released.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes