Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Chgdcj57

Jul 9, 2017
Quiet a bit. Although the rework makes it feel like a new game. Its more streamlined now and tbh better than before. All the testers are loving it. Think of 2.0 as a sort of teachers pets reborn with all the old content still there :)
thank you for the reply :) i can't wait to try it

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Jmolle2 do you know if deem will include a patch or is planning to restore incest with D? given how patreon is I know he had to rework that part of the game to remove references. it would suck to lose out on action from D.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@Jmolle2 do you know if deem will include a patch or is planning to restore incest with D? given how patreon is I know he had to rework that part of the game to remove references. it would suck to lose out on action from D.
How dare you imply deem would breach patreon tos. Releasing a patch violates there tos. And thats why its not being released on patreon hehe sorry for being kinda sarcastic

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, complaining about an ad hominem... we aren't in a discussion of an objective subject or a debate. Trolling revolves around the concept behind ad hominem; attack the person via mockery or outlandish personal attacks to elicit a response. Motives vary, but usually center around personal issues, for example, low self-image.
That all being said, it has been gone over and over and over. Testing is underway; the more time of ours you waste, the less time people like Darth and Jmolle have to break the game and try and get a good solid idea of what needs to be fixed. Please, continue to be puerile and making the update take longer for everyone else... I am sure they will appreciate it.
Sure fire signs that the person a page or so back deserves no respect and is trying oh so hard to be an edgy little cringelord; look at the over use of emoticons, it's like a teenage girls journal... just waiting for the hearts and silly poetry... about the same level of sophistication come to think of it.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Quick update. Deem is steam rolling the bugs as we speak, fixing scenes adding renders animations etc. He is workimg extremely quickly 3 major bugs fixed in ten minutes alone. Aiming for main alpha release sometime in the next 10 hours. Main alpha wont slow us down as much as pre alpha as we will only be testing the bug fixes and added content. Hoping for release in 2 days ( could be soone depends on our lord and master and how quickly he works) Deem will be announcing second alpha sometime soon

notm

Aug 19, 2017
Quick update. Deem is steam rolling the bugs as we speak, fixing scenes adding renders animations etc. He is workimg extremely quickly 3 major bugs fixed in ten minutes alone. Aiming for main alpha release sometime in the next 10 hours. Main alpha wont slow us down as much as pre alpha as we will only be testing the bug fixes and added content. Hoping for release in 2 days ( could be soone depends on our lord and master and how quickly he works) Deem will be announcing second alpha sometime soon
Very happy to hear that such great progress is being made!

I assume with such huge changes to the game that old saves are no longer compatible?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I really don't want to wade into the muck but for all those who can't be bothered to read back through the last 20 or so pages, let me sum it up for you.

Repeatedly posted 1: 'Deem hasn't released anything in months!! He must be milking his patrons.'

Short answer, also repeatedly posted: 'Patreon took a "special" interest in Teacher's Pet, the game and took Deem and the game offline completely. Something about drugs and incest no longer being ok. That led Deem to rework the entire game and hard to believe, but that takes some time.'

2: 'Alright, so he has reworked the game. Why isn't it out yet? Can we get the buggy pre-alpha so we can complain about all the bugs in the crappy game?'

Answer: 'It's not out yet because it is full of bugs and he wants it to have less bugs when it hits the beta public release. Yes, beta. If the patrons are testing an alpha, the public gets a beta. Still expect bugs and new content to be released until Deem feels he has finished the game.'

3: "When will that be? I want it NOW!!!'

Answer: go have your daddy buy all the chocolate bars until he finds you a golden ticket and then kill yourself eating all that chocolate. (that one was mine, no need to paraphrase the thread, I'm kinda fed up with it)

Now to the point, @Jmolle2 and @irredeemable and any mods watching, do you think with the extensive changes to the game, when the public build is released, should all the discussion move to a new topic to clearly delineate the new version from the old? It sounds like it will be a different game with the same basic concepts and early scenes, but heading in a somewhat different direction. It might make it easier for someone to come to the revamped game without 260 some pages of now useless information.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes