Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Update for you guys. Pre alpha is live, as expected its a buggy mess. The reports are coming in thick and fast. We aim to get game moved to alpha sometime today. However theres alot of bug fixing and alot of renders and animations that are being coded in. Will keep you updated as the day progresses

Kimostad

Sep 18, 2017
So I was looking for a solution to my issue, surfing through this thread, but with 260 pages of information, finding one relevant to my situation seemed unlikely. If I ever use the console for cheat codes/console commands, I always run into two issues. First the command almost never works. Second, the game white screens, telling me there's an unforseen error, and offering "Rollback, Ignore, Console Commands" etc.

I think I might have made a mistake by preemptively using "Unren" for Ren'py games before having read the console command file, but I'm not sure if that would have anything to do with it. Any help is appreciated. Pls.

--

Cancel that. Apparently the game's kinda buggy and shifting to alpha. Will leave complaint up there for documenting reasons, and to accept lashings for my ignorance.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I was looking for a solution to my issue, surfing through this thread, but with 260 pages of information, finding one relevant to my situation seemed unlikely. If I ever use the console for cheat codes/console commands, I always run into two issues. First the command almost never works. Second, the game white screens, telling me there's an unforseen error, and offering "Rollback, Ignore, Console Commands" etc.

I think I might have made a mistake by preemptively using "Unren" for Ren'py games before having read the console command file, but I'm not sure if that would have anything to do with it. Any help is appreciated. Pls.

--

Cancel that. Apparently the game's kinda buggy and shifting to alpha. Will leave complaint up there for documenting reasons, and to accept lashings for my ignorance.
For your sins you shall receive 30 lashes with a wet noodle, so there. :)

Hopefully soon the less buggy alpha will be out so the rest of us can become horribly frustrated finding bugs. Then the hope will be for the fixed AWESOME version shortly after that. Don't think I'll be able to wait for the polished version myself, but had to pass on the pre-alpha cause I don't want ulcers. :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

--

Console commands have never worked and have always caused bugs. This is due to variables having sub variables. We have warned against there use but people still use them. There is a cheat for money its on the op. Once new versions out ill create a cheat mod for people. Myself the other admins and deem have all stated numerous times console commands will break the game and that using a save editor is the only way to cheat fully.

HeadchangeNJ

Oct 6, 2017
Keep up the hard work with the pre-alpha finding all those bugs we waited this long for an update a few extra days to sort out the bugs and recoding is going to be worth it for sure

Chgdcj57

Jul 9, 2017
Because he has nothing better to do, pretty sure he hates on anyone more successful than him. Although thats not hard when hes prob giving hj's in an alley for 5 dollars a pop while deems been working his ass off 18 hours a day. As for bug testing going well. Dispite the bugs can access most of the content. And tbh thats a credit to deems coding skills it also means that fixing the bugs and moving to proper alpha should not take long.
good to know that :D btw how much do the game changed?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes