Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
It's just people playing right now mate
What? 6000 people alone in Hillsbrad...

Has the official classic server opened it's doors? Stopped playing WoW over 1,5 years ago.

Sadly the hype about classic will only last (maybe 3-5 months), before people realise how much about classic sucked.. I loved and played classic aswell but today will never be the same like playing 10 years ago. But I never want to play it again after today's comfort features in wow.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What? 6000 people alone in Hillsbrad...

Has the official classic server opened it's doors? Stopped playing WoW over 1,5 years ago.

Sadly the hype about classic will only last (maybe 3-5 months), before people realise how much about classic sucked.. I loved and played classic aswell but today will never be the same like playing 10 years ago. But I never want to play it again after today's comfort features in wow.
Maybe it's an old screenshot or something. Back in the days classic was awesome, but mostly because it was new and we had nothing else. By today's standards I don't think it'll be as good as it was for the majority, but we'll see. Especially if money is as tight as it was in classic and you'll have to walk until you're lvl 40, maybe even longer. I still wake up drenched in sweat when I dream about walking from Duskwood to Booty Bay :p

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
The class pres or whatever (Sara I think) is definitely my favorite due to the fact that she looks the best by far (at least in my opinion). In general the others look kinda freaky (like serial killers or something).
It may just be me though (personal taste and all that)
I disagree, I think Sara is the strange looking one.

Meghan on the other hand is gorgeous, top 5 of my favorite models on this site. (Again all IMO)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
@Lotex
Its not old, its people playing right now on the server.
@nosbos I thought you complained about how the current audience made retail game garbage.
My first post/quote was to reinforce your post that people want everything immediatly. As an example I took the wow reference between classic and now.
My second quote was about your posted picture (i thought it was from classic times).

Kosio

Dec 30, 2017
Hey,
I want to ask about Wifey - is the only sex scenario with her is when she is in the bedroom and "Attempt to Imitate sex" option? (respectively use the a pill in the same screen) ?

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I disagree, I think Sara is the strange looking one.

Meghan on the other hand is gorgeous, top 5 of my favorite models on this site. (Again all IMO)
I guess in some respects Sara is the strange one. She's the odd one out. The only one with an attractive face XD
Are we all in agreement that the cheerleader isn't attractive and more scary looking than anything?
As the proverb goes "there's no accounting for taste".

In all fairness though, if all (straight) men had the same taste in women then there wouldn't be enough women fitting that taste to go around and way more lonely people around (if none lowered their standards of course).

Reactions: Meghan's Dad

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
I wonder what level of support you have to pledge to get on discord, or does it require him to manually add you to his server?

U

User_215882

Most discord invites are either free or within the lower tiers ie like 5 bucks or so.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Most discord invites are either free or within the lower tiers ie like 5 bucks or so.
His claims to start at the lowest tier, but doesn't seem to be working. It loads you to a blank or non-existent server... was wondering if one of the people already connected to it might have a clue.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
I guess in some respects Sara is the strange one. She's the odd one out. The only one with an attractive face XD
Are we all in agreement that the cheerleader isn't attractive and more scary looking than anything?
As the proverb goes "there's no accounting for taste".

In all fairness though, if all (straight) men had the same taste in women then there wouldn't be enough women fitting that taste to go around and way more lonely people around (if none lowered their standards of course).
They all have weird faces. Especially the wife in profile. Brrr...

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes