Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Did you expect something different? It's not like you create something and go balls deep in an instant, most games that do that are pretty flawed in other places. You normally have something like a scapegoat to sacrifice so people see what they can expect and that's been the wife so far.
No, not at all. I really understand how the update works. One step at a time. I'm just disappointed about spoilers from unknown sources. Sorry.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I know my limitations so did NOT play the testing version (I'd go more crazy), but I WILL spoil things BWA HA HA HA HA.

1) You play as the MC.
2) 3 people WILL live in your home (MC, 'W', and 'D').
3) MC is a teacher.
4) Meghan WILL be in the game (and probably will visit MC's home).
5) No clue about anything else so will stop my 'Spoiler' list here.

Ty Deem and Testers. Like I said I know my limits and testing is something I suck at. Looking forward to seeing the update/redesign.

Just some thoughts. :)

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I know my limitations so did NOT play the testing version (I'd go more crazy), but I WILL spoil things BWA HA HA HA HA.

1) You play as the MC.
2) 3 people WILL live in your home (MC, 'W', and 'D').
3) MC is a teacher.
4) Meghan WILL be in the game (and probably will visit MC's home).
5) No clue about anything else so will stop my 'Spoiler' list here.

Ty Deem and Testers. Like I said I know my limits and testing is something I suck at. Looking forward to seeing the update/redesign.

Just some thoughts. :)
well actually in your house is the mc wife and some stanger ( incest is out ) rofl deem may accidently release a patch to reverse it. Depends on wether your all good boys and girls.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
well actually in your house is the mc wife and some stanger ( incest is out ) rofl deem may accidently release a patch to reverse it. Depends on wether your all good boys and girls.
Yes I understand that 'D' is not related to the MC. HOWEVER, the young lady's name just happens to be Dee Dee, and I have shortened it to just the first letter. Being related to someone doesn't change there name (well getting married can cause family name to change). So I stand by my declaration that there will be 'D' in the house. :)

Just silliness while waiting.

P.S. Will now climb out of hole I dug with my pacing and take 2 steps to the side and start pacing again. Warning, if you pace enough to dig a hole avoid doing it above the first floor of your house. The fall can be painful when the floor gives out. :)

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
When can we expect to furiously jerk off to the new version?
And about the incest stuff, can't we just change the names or did he really re-write alot of stuff.

btw, i'm happy the drug hypno shit will go, makes it more down to earth and more relatable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
When can we expect to furiously jerk off to the new version?
And about the incest stuff, can't we just change the names or did he really re-write alot of stuff.

btw, i'm happy the drug hypno shit will go, makes it more down to earth and more relatable.
Drugs have been revamped still there but not rapey anymore. More stat builders now. He re wrote most of the game hence the delay. However as for incest theres a patch so no need to worry

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Howdy ho guys alpha build 3 is being tested as we speak. There will be one final alpha build after this due to new renders and animations being added. So far we are way ahead of schedule and the finish line is in sight. Also guy above thats 1.6 content not 2.0 and teaser images( yes we jumped from 1.6 to 2.0 but its because games revamped) also to clarify all hot content in this update was either absent from the pre alpha or broken to hell. No possible way to know what happens hell meg was broke all to hell, being mean to wife gave you stupid stats. It was a disaster. No clue why someone would want to try to spoil it for others. But as i said thats impossible as the content was absent and the one piece that was in the game was bust. We knew pre alphas would be bust its why we had alot of testers. Now we have moved onto the closed alpha stage only our best testers get access.
Thanks for clerification and the update. Sounds really good (especially that the "spoilers" from that guy are only about the 1.632 version.

Can't hardly wait for the release :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Drugs have been revamped still there but not rapey anymore. More stat builders now. He re wrote most of the game hence the delay. However as for incest theres a patch so no need to worry
Ty for the information. Never liked the drugs before as they both felt off and created a 'uncomfortable' path to follow. I LIKE the idea of stat building extras to avoid some grind. Is the new system similar to the Beer from the original (you drink some and depravity grows a bit)?

Oh, you didn't say if my blatant spoilers were right and if they spoiled the surprise for you. :)

A TY, a question and some silliness to help with the wait until release time. :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No, not at all. I really understand how the update works. One step at a time. I'm just disappointed about spoilers from unknown sources. Sorry.
I don't like spoilers either, but with this game it isn't too bad and in some instances it may actually help you find stuff since you know what you're looking for. As I understand it was only a spoiler for the old version though, so no need to worry for now.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
This game has such a hype, and it's getting more and more. Till the release I guess.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I grifted my way into the pre-alpha. Here are some spoilers for 1.99

Haha im sharing this with deem. Maybe we can change the game before release date to incorporate this. And while we are at it maybe we should throw in some ntr, some rohypnol brownies, aliens, man on man content and make the wife a futa

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Alpha phase 3 completed alpha phase 4 starting soon. With any luck we wont find any bugs and wont need a phase 5. We are still hoping the release wont be much longer. And we can only appolgise for the delay we are going as fast as we can. Pre alpha started yesterday and we have already tested 3 builds and squashed tonnes of bugs. The reason we have had so many builds is due to content still being added odd bugs do pop up. Will keep you updated. As always deem and his admins thank you for your support, kind words and patience.

Jerdog68901

Apr 30, 2017
Alpha phase 3 completed alpha phase 4 starting soon. With any luck we wont find any bugs and wont need a phase 5. We are still hoping the release wont be much longer. And we can only appolgise for the delay we are going as fast as we can. Pre alpha started yesterday and we have already tested 3 builds and squashed tonnes of bugs. The reason we have had so many builds is due to content still being added odd bugs do pop up. Will keep you updated. As always deem and his admins thank you for your support, kind words and patience.
So can we expect the same amount of progress with each girl as last version or has the content been cut to a few versions back?? Not asking for details just breath of play comparison.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes