Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Kaizo

Jul 31, 2017
I'm assuming with all the new content added + the revamp that a new save would be a necessity?

btw shoutout to everyone putting the effort into this game

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I'm assuming with all the new content added + the revamp that a new save would be a necessity?

Correct, no way in hell will old saves work.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Very nice! Now get back to testing :)
Waiting on next build to be finished. Should be fairly soon deems thrown out 3 builds in less than a day.

Due to rewriting the game and changing variables and the way things trigger new saves will be needed. However by doing these changes we are hopeful that sometime within the next few versions old saves will be 100 percent compatible

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yes new saves would be necessary.

using the credit card cheat for money it wasn't that much of a grind to get most of the content when 1.6xx was released.

can't wait- hopefully this means we can play this weekend!

Reactions: Major Wanker

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
All old content is still in game. Some of it has been re done and re written. Theres also some rather hot new content aswell :)
im expecting that we at least get to lick D's pussy and put a finger in there; as well as showering with her anytime.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
yes new saves would be necessary.

using the credit card cheat for money it wasn't that much of a grind to get most of the content when 1.6xx was released.

can't wait- hopefully this means we can play this weekend!
Well if @Dasati and the other testers would stop breaking the builds we might be able to get the game released before the weekend

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I thought that was your job to break the game. don't be blaming others. :p:closedtongue:
Normally i try to break the builds in weird and wonderful ways. My aim is to kill them in ways they shouldnt be killed. However this time im simply finding game breaking bugs and other bugs rather than stretching the game to its limits and breaking it on purpose. The others however seem to be going quiet nuts and are currently ripping the builds apart.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
well that's good at least. it'll be as polished as we can hope for before it sees general release! :FeelsGoodMan:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
well that's good at least. it'll be as polished as we can hope for before it sees general release! :FeelsGoodMan:
@Dasati and @DarthHelmet are the main people breaking the builds. Its great they are finding bugs. But not so great that they are breaking everything. Half there bugs i have not even seen and ive been rolling back and have played the builds about 13 times each

Reactions: atlas114

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I really hoped for daughter content to be accelerated before P-treon eventually catches onto the lewd patcher work around. Even if it feels too fast, I think we'd forgive it knowing the circumstances. Besides relationship building with the daughter is built in since she knows you from birth.

Someone will report the game, it's just a matter of when. :(

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I really hoped for daughter content to be accelerated before P-treon eventually catches onto the lewd patcher work around. Even if it feels too fast, I think we'd forgive it knowing the circumstances. Besides relationship building with the daughter is built in since she knows you from birth.
Patreon cant do jack about patches so long as there not put on there site. And dont worry daughter will progress as planned. I can not say much but the next couple of updates will add alot to all the girls.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Everybody, be glad you don't have to deal with gamebreaking bugs in a alpha. Deem/Jmolle are open enough to share we're in this stage. But the release is much more enjoyable when the small coding errors are taken care of.

It's worth the wait, let the developer and his testers deliver something good despite Patreon and hacker backlashes.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Everybody, be glad you don't have to deal with gamebreaking bugs in a alpha. Deem/Jmolle are open enough to share we're in this stage. But the release is much more enjoyable when the small coding errors are taken care of.

It's worth the wait, let the developer and his testers deliver something good despite Patreon and hacker backlashes.
If i was you potato i would get back to trying to find more bugs, otherwise our lord and master might just bugger you for laziness. Im off guys for the night back in 8 hours ish. Will update you all in the morning. Again thank you all for supporting deem and your patience.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
As much as I miss this game, it shouldn't be rushed. Take your time, to get things right, for bugs and a simple, robust post-patreon patch workaround so to speak. ;P - I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Reactions: Dollars303
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes