Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Meg and D are nice have no clue who fes is. I'm with the wife team except that I'm on the kick the wife out of the house wife team. I think TP-1.632 was the last one that I played.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Meg and D are nice have no clue who fes is. I'm with the wife team except that I'm on the kick the wife out of the house wife team. I think TP-1.632 was the last one that I played.

Daughter is now a Foreign Exchange Student/ FES.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
FES = Foreign Exchange Student = D

it had to be rewritten that way to comply with the Patreon overlords. luckily, we have some shifty characters in the shadows here at F95 to "modify" it back to the D we all know and love.

Reactions: botc76

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oh then I guess she can join the mom now then and I'll just go after Meghan and a few other of the school girls. Unless there will be a patch then she'll still be on my team.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Oh then I guess she can join the mom now then and I'll just go after Meghan and a few other of the school girls. Unless there will be a patch then she'll still be on my team.
Some complete a hole.has decided to mod the game to put back the incest. That person should be ashamed of them selfs
Edit: hmmmm thats odd normally @Potato throws me under the bus

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Linked my patreon to my discord, but still no link. Ideas?
The patreon bot which is supposed to automatically set your privileges has been acting up, if you take a screenshot of your pledge and pm it to one of the discord admins they'll manually set you. After that the download link is in a pinned message in the "pledges" channel.

Dolner

May 9, 2017
The patreon bot which is supposed to automatically set your privileges has been acting up, if you take a screenshot of your pledge and pm it to one of the discord admins they'll manually set you. After that the download link is in a pinned message in the "pledges" channel.
Yeah, sadly the admins seem to be unresponsive.
Oh well, been waiting for months, think I'll survive for a few more hours.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes