Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
How buggy is it?
I played from start to finish and only ran into one game-breaking bug (which Deem quickly fixed). There were several times when choosing one dialogue option resulted in the next lines of dialogue appearing on a black screen without an image until the next transition. It's those kinds of things that need polish still, but it's definitely not sloppy. The alpha also has quite a few "placeholder" renders with an overlay stating that the image is subpar and an improved image will be in the final release. Some of those images did look like they could use improvement, but others looked perfectly adequate.

I don't mind a dev who is committed to quality and doesn't want to release something until it's perfect.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Just gunna pop this right here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You horrible EVIL SLIME.. I told you I have the self control of a 2 year old on a sugar high in a candy store and you still did this to me. ARRRRRrrrrrgg, I don't know if there are enough cookies in the world to distract me. Nope, lack of willpower it is. CURSE you @Jmolle.

Just a poor soul giving in to temptation.

P.S. Thank you Deem and all the testers (except Jmolle who tempted me :) ).

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You horrible EVIL SLIME.. I told you I have the self control of a 2 year old on a sugar high in a candy store and you still did this to me. ARRRRRrrrrrgg, I don't know if there are enough cookies in the world to distract me. Nope, lack of willpower it is. CURSE you @Jmolle.

Just a poor soul giving in to temptation.

P.S. Thank you Deem and all the testers (except Jmolle who tempted me :) ).
Hay it says do not open twice, if you can not follow instructions thats not my fault

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
you know this thread should have had the "On Hold" listing months ago that or be renamed the alpha testers chat thread!
You may have a point about the On Hold label... that might have avoided some of the shitshow in this thread earlier. But the game wasn't "on hold." It was being reworked extensively to meet changing Patreon rules, and Deem got an unlucky roll of the dice when his Patreon rep's other job was doubtless an a HOA president who walks around the community with a clipboard noting whose hedges are 1/4" too high.

As for the "alpha testers chat thread" comment, just download the alpha and join the chat! :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i've waited a month hoping it would be the day, now that the day came I'll wait some more to wait for the patch and beta, whatever

Reactions: Zioner35
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes