Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
There will be one more alpha coming within 24 hours that alpha will be released to all. From there its a hop and a skip hopefully to a general release
"Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.
I am the Alpha and the Alpha, the First and almost the Second, the Beginning and the Endless. Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city."

Reactions: bas

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Isn't that suppose to be *I am the alpha and the omega?*

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I played the alpha and was pleasantly surprised that the non-modded "Patreon safe" version was very enjoyable in its own right. The foreign-exchange student setup makes sense and actually makes some scenes more believable than the "all of a sudden my daughter things of her dad in ways she never did before" trope that needed mind-control drugs to get started. That being said, haha I'm sure I'll be playing the modded version moving forward :).

Oh and btw, the cameo cracked me up LMAO

Reactions: jackkane

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Will we get it sooner if we sacrifice a goat or a rooster? I got one of each here, gon make a barbecue tho

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so, if there are no major complains about bugs from the 5$ patrons he will release the beta version today?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes