Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Deems re coding before the alpha release has broken my incest mod. My wifes basicly threatened to cut my junk off unless i fix it. Appologies to all who asked for the mod and got a partially broken incest mod. Fixing as a matter of priority.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
How do you HJ with d.? I have never seen that scene
you need to be very high on the romance/affection meter (I think over 100+ or 120+ I forget) and after you shower with her, or randomly go to her room she invites you in.

you also have to not be wearing a shirt and be in your underwear for it to trigger but yes D gives you a HJ.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Since we cant be grown people around these parts again. I have to be the big bad bear and ban some people.

--EDIT--
At this point in time and even for those will probably do this in the furture, all white knighting will be considered as instigating and contributing to the trolling, shitposting, etc.

All posts will be deleted and thread bans will be issued. Worst case, permanent warnings for repeat offenses.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Deems re coding before the alpha release has broken my incest mod. My wifes basicly threatened to cut my junk off unless i fix it. Appologies to all who asked for the mod and got a partially broken incest mod. Fixing as a matter of priority.
I'm finally grabbing 1.99995 now, does deem's fix break the incest mod for this version? or should I just wait and go back to blue-ball mode?

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I'm finally grabbing 1.99995 now, does deem's fix break the incest mod for this version? or should I just wait and go back to blue-ball mode?
I'm fighting every impulse and waiting... Glad so many have taken advantage of @Jmolle2's post and are (mostly) positive about it, but I want the polished, perfect gem I've been waiting so long for!

Reactions: VirgilSteam

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I'm fighting every impulse and waiting... Glad so many have taken advantage of @Jmolle2's post and are (mostly) positive about it, but I want the polished, perfect gem I've been waiting so long for!
Its worth waiting couple days for finished product. Few final polishes going on. Alphas missing a few really juicy bits. Plus at this point the mod is gunna take an age as gotta start from square one again

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you kindly! no worries waiting for the polished release.

from the first few minutes I played the alpha (I didn't advance past the first day of school) even Kait's new outfit is pretty hot (i like it better than the cheerleading ensemble she had before). looking forward to it!

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Finished most of the games, question. achievement 8, 11, 17, and 20. What are they and how do i complete them?
From the old game (1.632):
8 - Meg had lunch in your room
11 - Went shopping with your daughter
17 - Boned Anne in the locker room
20 - Felt up Meghan at college

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
Somebody "in the know", would it be better for me to wait until 2.0 officially comes out or dive into this alpha?
I'm not "in the know", but after playing the alpha, there are several spots where it cuts off a scene but mentions there will be more to come when the official release comes out. There are also bugs where you try going to the FES's room where it doesn't transition properly to the room. There are some new scenes in the alpha that will probably please some. I don't think it will be a huge letdown playing the alpha, but just understand the official product will likely be far more polished. I will say it definitely feels like a different game now which will please some and displease others. The game no longer plays to my tastes, but I think the creator did well in adapting based on the circumstances.

Reactions: Dasati

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
I am trying to change the Depravity with the player.changeDepravity(x) command but it isn't working am I doing something wrong?

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
Interestingly, most of the jump to scenes list in the "Console" link within the "Console Commands/Cheats" section of page 1 still work.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@irezawa I guess I am going to be nice this time around. There is no need to be an ass, people try to help with what they have. It doesnt matter if its outdated or not. Be nice and not a dick. If you can refrain from commenting the way you do, then dont comment at all. Passive aggressive does not help matters (this goes for everyone). Sarcasm is the same way, so lets all try to be adults.

@Anon-e-Mouse Lets not instigate and provoke people. If someone is being a dick and you cant help but feel pissed off, then you are no better than that person who started it. Use the report button. As a staff member, if its easier to give those involved a 1 day thread ban to let them cool off. Then that is what I am going to do.

As previously stated in my last "Staff Post" in red, no exceptions.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes