Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Fort

Aug 16, 2017
Could someone give a list of the new content in the alpha in a Spoiler tag? I'm not sure what I should be aiming for. Also, if possible, could someone paste the content from the patreon post " ".

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
@irezawa I guess I am going to be nice this time around. There is no need to be an ass, people try to help with what they have. It doesnt matter if its outdated or not. Be nice and not a dick. If you can refrain from commenting the way you do, then dont comment at all. Passive aggressive does not help matters (this goes for everyone). Sarcasm is the same way, so lets all try to be adults.

@Anon-e-Mouse Lets not instigate and provoke people. If someone is being a dick and you cant help but feel pissed off, then you are no better than that person who started it. Use the report button. As a staff member, if its easier to give those involved a 1 day thread ban to let them cool off. Then that is what I am going to do.

As previously stated in my last "Staff Post" in red, no exceptions.
This may sound like some kind of sarcasm or such, but I really do need a bit help here about how I was "being a dick". Honestly. There was a legitimate question, to which the answer in its all entirety was "See OP". I was pointing out that it doesn't help anymore. This was followed by quoting the said outdated information, to which I further explained what's going on. At this point I'm getting snapped at and by responding to it I'm suddenly the dick. Totally honestly, completely without even a hint of irony, I'm lost. I just don't see it. I'm sorry, but I really don't. I never meant to be a dick and I honestly don't even feel like I was.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Major crashing, can't proceed through second day. Playing new game, not from save. 4 months, and fundamentally a POS.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
I extracted the images and found D from DMD?
It's not said out loud per se, but it is very strongly implied that it is indeed her. She has a nice cameo, I highly suggest you experience it yourself. The longer you've played DMD, the funnier (and more true) it is.

Reactions: Ryahn

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yeah the lips are a bit big but it's definitely her lol. nice cameo. i guess that ruined the surprise...thanks for the spoiler lol

Reactions: Rev8

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
It's not said out loud per se, but it is very strongly implied that it is indeed her. She has a nice cameo, I highly suggest you experience it yourself. The longer you've played DMD, the funnier (and more true) it is.
If I could give you more likes, I would. So true

Reactions: irezawa
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes