Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
so took my time to get through halfway ish. My problem is that i have had experienced previous versions where the Foreign exchange studen was actually the daughter so looking at the images i see D, reading story it tells me FES. This makes my brain confused and makes me sad.

not asking for a when

I am asking you @irredeemable will you make a incest patch yourself in ways of example does it by a dev command enabled for a taboo edition, or is it something I (we if someone else shares the same question) should wait for a fanmade one?

Also pills i am fine you took them out, but i am sad that we went from 3 different paths (romance, pills, + beat up bad guy) to a single path. It's what i liked the most about previous version, 3 paths. So is there going to be an addiotional corruption path in the future without pills, but a bit more corruptive, more evil if you like.

Thanks in advance for the answer

Reactions: Felilouco

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
I don't see why this couldn't have been altered in the same simple way that say, big brother or man of the house was. A simple small file that replaces some text.
To be fair patreon did demand the removal of a core game mechanic (the pills), so it would be slightly more tricky than just going through a text document and changing character names. Whether that justifies the things that have happened though, only the dev knows.

Reactions: Centurion
Sep 21, 2017
I feel like this game is going the route of big brother...in BB the grind and RNG of the scene, masks the shortcomings of the game (aside from the beeeeutiful renders of course :tf:) here...I can't quite put my finger on it but it feels like there is a WALL. and almost always I get into a head on collision :FeelsBadMan: ...and yes its a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME from what it started with...jeez the paths are LIMITING your options:WutFace:

PS
can we at least have a kidnapping and brainwash route---to spice the otherwise DRY and DULL PATHS? :tf:

Reactions: lowcody

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
To be fair patreon did demand the removal of a core game mechanic (the pills), so it would be slightly more tricky than just going through a text document and changing character names. Whether that justifies the things that have happened though, only the dev knows.
- Deem altered the base code, the game mechanics for stability and added new features. This is a shitload of work.

- Deem added a big branched event.

- The version here is a leaked previous alpha.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
For people complaining about the grind/rng, this is an alpha. Deem has repeatedly acknowledged that the balance is way off. Rather than just whinging about it, do something constructive and actually tell Deem (hes usually around on his discord) what needs to be done to fix up the balance. He's stated he hasn't had time to do a full play through himself as hes been working on coding and rendering.

BsT

May 14, 2017
the cheat way to start the chain is
jump meg_has_book
which is some talking, or to get stright to her arriving
jump meg_first_date

Reactions: mongy git

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
can you start a clean save rondamon see if it works then
is my first play so is my first try to save and this is what happens when i try to load

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 86, in script call
    $ renpy.say(nar, situation)
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 97, in <module>
    i()
  File "game/patch.rpy", line 5, in patchStuff
    topics["d_how_was_school"].triggers = []
KeyError: u'd_how_was_school'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 86, in script call
    $ renpy.say(nar, situation)
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script
    python hide:
  File "J:\Rubio\Teachers Pets\Teachers_Pets-V1.99995\Teacher’s Pets – Version 1.99995\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "J:\Rubio\Teachers Pets\Teachers_Pets-V1.99995\Teacher’s Pets – Version 1.99995\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 97, in <module>
    i()
  File "game/patch.rpy", line 5, in patchStuff
    topics["d_how_was_school"].triggers = []
KeyError: u'd_how_was_school'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Teacher's Pets 1.99995

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
any save´s here?
Now that I've got some frustration out of the way, I'll mention here that while I do have many saves, one aspect of this game is that it asks you for your last name. Maybe I'm an idiot, but I like actually inputting my actual last name because it's kinda hot when Sara calls me "Mr. T" and when Meg calls me "Mr. ____" with my actual last name. That might be a reason why saves are scarce? If I uploaded my saves, you'd be playing with my actual first and last name, which I think is reasonable to avoid :).

But tell you what, I'll look into creating some saves with a generic Mr John Smith name and post them later.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I really hope the actual release version since this is an Alpha is more full of damn sex otherwise since i already saw all pictures and animations i am disappointed honestly.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes