Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I haven't played this release yet, but besides no "patch" what is there content wise?
Is this release really 3 months of just rewrites like people are saying or?

Im also curious about that. If you will find some info before me leave a reply Thanks ♥

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I dunno, I think it might be best to let people get their feelings off their chests now that the alpha is out there. I haven't played it yet as I'm waiting for the 2.0 release with patch but besides some polish I doubt there'll be much else than what there is in the current alpha. My expectations are: "it'll have basically the same amount of content as 1.6 it'll just be a lot of rewritten stuff" but I think most will go into it with the expectation that there'll be 3 months worth of new content.
People aren't getting their feelings off. They are doing the same dumbs questions that were answered a few post earlier.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Animations are very refreshing. They actually look like some effort has been put in. I am interested to watch this game develop. Very hard to make any judgement at such an early stage but it looks really fun thus far

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I do wonder where they will take this game now.. it's hasnt gone anywhere in so long and now the removal of almost the only content it had. I hope the patreons are speaking with their wallets.

Jan 11, 2017
@UncleVT people helping people in FORUM = its bad,mods please help...
Ill ask for ur forgiveness sir,sorry that those people who are trying to land a hand for someone else beside themselves.

meursault

Oct 22, 2017

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So i tested the new build, have to say i like it!

I don't care if the Daughter is a exchange student now, also i don't miss the pills. Yes i know it was not the original vision of the creator and it sucks's for many of his supporters and players. But it still has a good dose of humor and pretty decend writing. For me the main reasons why i like the Game.

Now the only thing i want is more content. So keep up the good work!

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
So i tested the new build, have to say i like it!

I don't care if the Daughter is a exchange student now, also i don't miss the pills. Yes i know it was not the original vision of the creator and it sucks's for many of his supporters and players. But it still has a good dose of humor and pretty decend writing. For me the main reasons why i like the Game.

Now the only thing i want is more content. So keep up the good work!
This game is one of the few in which I don't care if there's an incest patch or not. The FES thing is actually cool, I like it.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Nothing else does? What isn't working? That isn't rhetorical--I appreciate bug reports. They just have to be a little more specific than that or they're not very helpful.

As for grinding: I'm sure the balance is way off. I don't want the game to be really grindy. That's why I put in modifiers for every stat, both for points gained and points lost, and even made them easily editable by including the patch.rpy file (which includes many examples of setting the modifiers) separate from the archive. This is something you would know if you were a tester. But, by all means, freely download an alpha build, intended for testing, and go on to complain broadlly and vaguely about how broken and grindy it is. That seems reasonable.
I mean cheat codes. the d change affection stuff doesnt work anymore. Money cheat does. And I'm not a fan of grinding in general, I cheat my way into skipping all that every time I can. So you could say I'm a bad person to ask about the gameplay features or balance stuff.

I just liked feeding perfect little angels magic slut pills and getting results. So really for me you don't have to put too much thought into my comments.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Maybe Patreon doesn't like the idea of controlling people through drugs? I don't know, but surely it will be patched.
Corruption has you feeding drugs to masses of people and is the core of it's gameplay, yet it passed. Honestly though I don't even think it got noticed. His intro is so vague it doesnt put it into notice.

I too like the FES idea better. Before I was suddenly into incest, now I could be the guy who always a massive horndog would be fun to have the ability to have her call you daddy though.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes