Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
You have to use "player.depravity = x" to change your depravity, "d.affection = x" for the "exchange students" affection and so on. The console commands were changed with the update.
"New" Commands are: (y = First letter of the girls names, d= Exchange Student (aka. Ex-Daughter), w=Wife, s=Sara, k=Kaitlyn, m=Meghan, a=Anne, z=Zoe)
"player.depravity = x" -> change player depravity
"y.affection = x" -> change girls affection
"y.romance = x" -> change girls romance
"y.corruption = x" -> change girls corruption
"inventory.money = x" -> change amount of money
Thanks! I couldn't find the commands in the developer console, anymore.

Reactions: Raah

mattyTheOne

Oct 12, 2017
Is there a walkthrough available for this version or is the one on fp for the old one? I like the game but struggling to get anywhere, whereas previous build felt fluid. Maybe it’s a struggle without the pills.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
To all of you worried about the incest patch do not worry! They are working on putting a patch for making the FES into a 90 year old for granny-incest. They'll add wrinkles to her face and an animation as the newly re-introduced pills transform her and age her to the age she really is! So do not fear the pills will come back and she will chase you around the house with her hurry cane til she catches you and has her way with you. As to those of you worried that missing content in an alpha which is pasted as for testing only purposes on every single page of the game.... well your repeated questions of that content has destroyed my brain cells and made me forget what deem plans to do there..... guessing he might put it back in sinse it's all ready rendered.... just saying why waste renders... ohh wait it's an alpha version where they repeatly told you not everything was put together yet....blah blah blah wall of text...blah blah blah 20 pages of comments killing my brain cells... blah blah blah trolls...blah blah blah Deem once you are done make sure to get back at the trolls in your game. just saying they deserve it. Make sure to put in the "i'm a troll in a forum button" i'm sure they'll all push it. Map looks great and from what I found testing the game seems to be working smoothly for an alpha, probably has some bugs but til all the content is in there not sure if stuff is working how it should.

(not sure if this is a bug)I get get a scene with the cheerleader once where she was changing (nice rack on her) in the locker room but went back to my previous save right before that time and it hasn't triggered again. said some stuff in red text but i was looking at the rack and not reading cause of blah blah blah.
The red text says "not developed yet" or something like that. I guess it will be in the next update...

T

TMWSTW

Oh God, what this thread has become. Please, someone from the staff closes it.
I dunno, I think it might be best to let people get their feelings off their chests now that the alpha is out there. I haven't played it yet as I'm waiting for the 2.0 release with patch but besides some polish I doubt there'll be much else than what there is in the current alpha. My expectations are: "it'll have basically the same amount of content as 1.6 it'll just be a lot of rewritten stuff" but I think most will go into it with the expectation that there'll be 3 months worth of new content.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
For some reason, even after I've activated the console, it won't work. I keep pressing `, but nothing happens. Anyone know why that is?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I haven't played this release yet, but besides no "patch" what is there content wise?
Is this release really 3 months of just rewrites like people are saying or?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes