Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Getting issues with console commands :\
Money works fine
but Affection/Romance/Corruption is not working. I've tried varying subtle shifts in spacings and so forth and nothing.

X.Affection = Y,
X.Affection=Y
X.Affection += Y
etc etc
X.changeAffection = Y
X.changeAffection=Y
X.changeAffection += Y
etc etc
even tried a basic "X.love = Y" thing.
and a few more that I can't even remember. Occasionally I'll get the an error saying an AttributeError has occurred. Please help?

Corgy

Dec 25, 2017
So I tried playing this new version but when I load my old save it gives me an error and then restarts from the beginning. I'm guessing it's because the incest content was taken out? I can't remember, was there a patch for that before? Anything I can do to continue from there I left off?

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
So I tried playing this new version but when I load my old save it gives me an error and then restarts from the beginning. I'm guessing it's because the incest content was taken out? I can't remember, was there a patch for that before? Anything I can do to continue from there I left off?
Usually updates like these might not let old saves work. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Too much changed in the code for old saves to work. Even trying to hack in the v1.632 Kait's blackmail route just results in an instant crash-to-desktop (I didn't want to wait for v2.0...lol I might get it working before v2.0 is released to everybody).

You can't really kick the wife out of the house, you just have to come home from school and hope she hasn't come home yet while also hoping it's a day Fez decides to shower. May have to try showering with her a couple times with the wife home, I think I tried it 3-4 times with the wife home before getting a day where she wasn't home.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think what I did was with the old version was save before going home if D wasn't at the right spot I just reloaded the save and tried again. It was also what I use to do before clicking on staying in the class room or going out into the hall. So if I stayed in the room but Meghan never showed up I just reloaded the save and tried again.

HeadchangeNJ

Oct 6, 2017
Tried multiple DL links of TP v1.99995 to see if it was an error with the upload but TP.exe fails to run everytime. Older versions of the game ran flawless but this version will not run at all. Waited a long time for this game to post an update guess I will have to wait longer....

Raah

May 19, 2017
Getting issues with console commands :\
Money works fine
but Affection/Romance/Corruption is not working. I've tried varying subtle shifts in spacings and so forth and nothing.

X.Affection = Y,
X.Affection=Y
X.Affection += Y
etc etc
X.changeAffection = Y
X.changeAffection=Y
X.changeAffection += Y
etc etc
even tried a basic "X.love = Y" thing.
and a few more that I can't even remember. Occasionally I'll get the an error saying an AttributeError has occurred. Please help?
You have to use "player.depravity = x" to change your depravity, "d.affection = x" for the "exchange students" affection and so on. The console commands were changed with the update.
"New" Commands are: (y = First letter of the girls names, d= Exchange Student (aka. Ex-Daughter), w=Wife, s=Sara, k=Kaitlyn, m=Meghan, a=Anne, z=Zoe)
"player.depravity = x" -> change player depravity
"y.affection = x" -> change girls affection
"y.romance = x" -> change girls romance
"y.corruption = x" -> change girls corruption
"inventory.money = x" -> change amount of money

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Any way to trigger Sara's storyline by console? I've done everything else in the game, including her storyline until she mentions water polo, but apparently there's a scene that I just can't get (spent 20 min checking the school's corridor and nothing), if anyone knows a way to trigger it let me know please.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
hello I can not do with the console command sa me errors.
you do not have a video or photos to show us how ?.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes