Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
@Anon-e-Mouse and fauxplayer comments:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and to this Version. i actually like the changes and the Things added (minus the lack of incest). writing as always good. Story imo overrated but above average. the whole Change to the daughter was whatever, i just ignored it. for me she still is the D.

I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PLAY THIS VERSION.

wait for v2.0, some guys in this thread said that version should come out in the next few days. 1. for the guide 2. for the mod 3. for the (H-)Content 4. hope all the Bugs are gone by then.
100% recommend to Play this game with a guide (which should come out for the 2.0 Version afaik). no need to talk about all the bugs since most of the People in this thread already "reported" them. mod should bring back the incest and maybe some old Content? the dev/his People said that more h-Scenes should be added in the 2.0 Version and imo the only reason i would recommend this game are the sex Scenes. just amazing Animation that 100% carry the game. even if the art in this game and some of the faces are weird and it can be a bit too slow (especially if you Play without a walkthrough) it's worth it because you for sure can fap to the sex Scenes.

hyped for 2.0 Version, and will then write a quick "official Review" after that (for the 4 People who care about that lol)

Skitlz

Nov 4, 2017
after the trip, there is no progress with meghan (that's probably what 2.0 is for!) and the daughter scene is done in the shower, how to progress to the hj is by taking a solo shower when the wife isn't home and only putting on underwear, then going to her room where she corners you and jerks you off
Actually if you talk to sara after the election and agree to coach the Swim Team there is more content with meghan in 1.9999 it is however unfinished but is definitely worth it.

Aug 13, 2017
That is 4 months of rewriting with countless alphas being tested? Seriously? its one big mess!
more than half the original text is still in place making it so disjointed it went from a funny reasonably well written story to the equivalent of a badly translated russian game without the glaring grammar failings.
the renders from the previous version with the glazed eyes are still there making the characters who've had no drugs or hypnosis look bizzar for the events and the events are now triggering at either no delay or super long delays mid way through what would be natural progression.
besides chating in this thread exactly what were the alpha testers doing? it wasn't giving advise on how this game would flow best thats for certain.

Reactions: Toby1899 and Lotex

Skitlz

Nov 4, 2017
That is 4 months of rewriting with countless alphas being tested? Seriously? its one big mess!
more than half the original text is still in place making it so disjointed it went from a funny reasonably well written story to the equivalent of a badly translated russian game without the glaring grammar failings.
the renders from the previous version with the glazed eyes are still there making the characters who've had no drugs or hypnosis look bizzar for the events and the events are now triggering at either no delay or super long delays mid way through what would be natural progression.
besides chating in this thread exactly what were the alpha testers doing? it wasn't giving advise on how this game would flow best thats for certain.
Thank you for your valued opinion.
As a fan I thoroughly enjoyed the alpha version knowing that many things in the alpha a merely a preview of what is to come in 2.0. Deem and the team have worked hard finding bugs and fixing things. Come back when 2.0 drops and try it again. I'm inclined to believe it is worth it. As for the images of the glazed eyes, would you rather he redid a bunch of his pictures and re-rendered them thus taking more time?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
WHARE DA SAXXXX??? I WANT TO SAXX ALL DA LADDIEESSS,I'll give it a day then I better get SAXXXXX
We apologize but Patreon has placed a COMPLETE ban on the Sax. It has been determined through extensive study that any inclusion of the Sax is detrimental to Global civilization. We thank you for removing ALL Saxaphones from ALL content.
A Real (fake) Patreon employee.

Sorry, it was to good a set up so I HAD to go there. :)

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you for your valued opinion.
As a fan I thoroughly enjoyed the alpha version knowing that many things in the alpha a merely a preview of what is to come in 2.0. Deem and the team have worked hard finding bugs and fixing things. Come back when 2.0 drops and try it again. I'm inclined to believe it is worth it. As for the images of the glazed eyes, would you rather he redid a bunch of his pictures and re-rendered them thus taking more time?
you are aware that most of whats wrong with it now wont be changed come 2.0 so other than filling in the missing renders where placeholders are (which I didn't mention) because thats not the real problem with the game as it is
you know meeting the drug dealer in the parking lot receiving the drug even having the response to the FES include the drug when the drug is completely removed kind of defeats your reassurances

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
after the trip, there is no progress with meghan (that's probably what 2.0 is for!) and the daughter scene is done in the shower, how to progress to the hj is by taking a solo shower when the wife isn't home and only putting on underwear, then going to her room where she corners you and jerks you off
There is progress with Meghan if you get the theater tickets from Sara.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
great what i to do with pills
Ehm... what?

If you're playing version 1.632 or older, you get the pills from a shady guy in front of school (or don't, it's a major decision in the game) and you use them to make girls care more about sex and less about who they have it with.

If you're playing version 1.9999 or so, you won't have any pills as they are no longer in the game.

Reactions: Shiva0067

nbilgae

May 29, 2017
after i extract the folder, clicking on the .exe gives me an insufficient computer resources error and then the .exe seems to disappear, what is the solution please?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
i wake the daugther up need corruption or romanace?
It unlocked for me after you shower with her, not sure which ending is required but Fez leaves the shower happier if you have low depravity. May also require the BJ scene...I did both before checking on the "wake her up" scene.

Jul 11, 2017
It unlocked for me after you shower with her, not sure which ending is required but Fez leaves the shower happier if you have low depravity. May also require the BJ scene...I did both before checking on the "wake her up" scene.
but she is thinking about it and i want the wife out of house

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes