Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This kind of white knighting attempt at muting somebody's opinion is just obnoxious and I really wish you'd stop.
Oh Jesus... apparently now using every fiber of your being not to swallow your own tongue while simultaneously lighting your balls on fire while rubbing sandpaper on your eyeballs because people don't read the goddamn thread is being a "white knight"?

"Opinions" about the alpha release that completely ignore or are ignorant of the forthcoming patch that will restore certain elements are not "opinions." Full stop. Any opinion about this game posted to this thread that makes it clear that the "opinion-haver" couldn't bother to read the last ten posts is NOT VALID. Full stop. These are not "opinions." These are ignorant statements. Don't be whiteknighting for people whose "opinions" are based on their willful ignorance or illiteracy.

It's okay to be disappointed with this release. Hopefully the next one's better. There are definitely plenty of valid justifications for why this release might be underwhelming despite the time spent on it, and I'm sure Irredeemable will do better in the future. If people want to reserve judgment until future releases, and write this one off as a disappointment, that's a perfectly sane call on their part, even if it's based just off of the Alpha.
Now THIS is a perfectly valid opinion. Well put. But this statement has nothing to do with posters who who complain about "what?? No this or that or the other thing anymore?" when that topic has been thoroughly and explicitly covered in very clear English prose.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
You know for a slut who lets me look at her naked and says things like not while your wifes here I have yet to make the exchange students face pregnant, also I can't get her to touch my peepy, nor can I find the prostitute on the night drive any clues?
My last post wasn't very nice, but this is a funny question that I will happily try to answer! :)

1) "Face pregnant" lol. There are no BJs from D yet, but that's funny!
2) To get the HJ, you need to shower and NOT dress immediately after returning from school, then go to her room. I don't remember what the qualifying stats are to trigger the scene, sorry, but I'm positive you need to the move-night scene and pretty sure you need the shower together scene.
3) The prostitute is a random event you can find Late Night at the dark alley. I get the feeling the odds for this random event are very low, because I visited many times without getting it before it happened, but it might need certain events to have taken place before hand? Not sure.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone know what action has to be taken before you can wake the "foreign exchange student" up at night? 'Requires previous relations' doesn't say much. Bought her the phone, took the shower, did the movie night thing... Kinda confused
did you fix the toilet so she'll kiss you? did you take a shower and only put on underwear as soon as you got home from work then go into her room?

meursault

Oct 22, 2017
Oh Jesus... apparently now using every fiber of your being not to swallow your own tongue while simultaneously lighting your balls on fire while rubbing sandpaper on your eyeballs because people don't read the goddamn thread is being a "white knight"?

"Opinions" about the alpha release that completely ignore or are ignorant of the forthcoming patch that will restore certain elements are not "opinions." Full stop. Any opinion about this game posted to this thread that makes it clear that the "opinion-haver" couldn't bother to read the last ten posts is NOT VALID. Full stop. These are not "opinions." These are ignorant statements. Don't be whiteknighting for people whose "opinions" are based on their willful ignorance or illiteracy.
Separate patches to the game that come at a later date and which are not part of the base game are not relevant to one's opinion on the base game. Full stop. Even with the restoration of the content that's been removed, the total content in the release relative to what there was in the last release is going to disappoint a lot of people. No doubt, a big part of that is because of the time the designer had to spend meeting Patreon's standards and rebuilding some game elements from scratch. It's still a disappointing release. Predictably so. Understandably so. But disappointing nonetheless, for many people, and your insistence on undermining each and every person that expresses this, regardless of how reasonably or gently or constructively they assert it only serves to hasten the trainwrecking that keeps happening to this thread. Let people have their opinions. You've made yours clear.

Yes, the lack of incest will be patched in future patches.

Yes, some of the removed scenes will be restored in future patches.

Yes, many renders and dialogue lines will be polished and introduced in the eventual release.

One can know all three of these things and still be disappointed. You don't have to scream these three facts at everybody who says they're disappointed like it's going to change anything, or like they haven't been paying attention.

People asking "y no incest" or "y no walkthrough" or "giv me ur save plz" make me want to scrape my testicles off with a cheese grater. If reading somebody say they're disappointed with the amount of the content in the game or that they're uncertain if they want to become a patron because of the content in this update makes you want to plunge a soldering iron into your eyeball you need to toughen the hell up.

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
I know we're dealing with an Alpha release, but is there an updated list for Achievements available? I'm missing 8, 11, 17 and 20. Hoping something in those achievement names will guide me in the right direction. Sorry if this has been answered before. I searched the entire thread and couldn't find any.

bronbron

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe it's not the best place to report a bug, but when you sell beer to Keith, she pays back 20$ instead of 40$ (should be 20$ for beer and 20$ for your service).

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Has anyone been able to progress on meghan and the "daughter" on 1.99? after the trip to the college i am not getting any new progress with meghan. also the shower scene with "daughter" seems to be broken. i did what i did the last patch but she is in the shower and will not go to her room for the scene to progress

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Separate patches to the game that come at a later date and which are not part of the base game are not relevant to one's opinion on the base game. Full stop. Even with the restoration of the content that's been removed, the total content in the release relative to what there was in the last release is going to disappoint a lot of people. No doubt, a big part of that is because of the time the designer had to spend meeting Patreon's standards and rebuilding some game elements from scratch. It's still a disappointing release. Predictably so. Understandably so. But disappointing nonetheless, for many people, and your insistence on undermining each and every person that expresses this, regardless of how reasonably or gently or constructively they assert it only serves to hasten the trainwrecking that keeps happening to this thread. Let people have their opinions. You've made yours clear.

Yes, the lack of incest will be patched in future patches.

Yes, some of the removed scenes will be restored in future patches.

Yes, many renders and dialogue lines will be polished and introduced in the eventual release.

One can know all three of these things and still be disappointed. You don't have to scream these three facts at everybody who says they're disappointed like it's going to change anything, or like they haven't been paying attention.

People asking "y no incest" or "y no walkthrough" or "giv me ur save plz" make me want to scrape my testicles off with a cheese grater. If reading somebody say they're disappointed with the amount of the content in the game makes you want to plunge a soldering iron into your eyeball you need to toughen the hell up.
My initial reaction to your post was out of line. I was editing it while you were responding, apparently. I edited it to make a distinction between those expressing their disappointment about the game because it did not contain elements they expected, despite the information on each of the last 20 pages that those elements would be worked back in, and those that were expressing a valid disappointment that the base game was a disappointment so they will wait until the full 2.0 release. I think we agree on the latter, which I misjudged in both my haste and lack of sobriety.

And honestly, I feel bad that this is like your third post and I jumped down your throat. Mea culpa.

bronbron

Sep 11, 2017
how to get sara?
I already deleted this version and I'm too lazy to redownload it, so my answer is going to be based on the old version. There was a flag called romance, which should be triggered to actualy start romanicng someone. Either pills or special conditions could trigger it. When I read the script of 1.63 there was a check right in the begining of the game, when you meet the shady guy right outside the school. You could confront him by telling that you're going to call the police. There was a fork of decisions. If you hit him before he hits you - you trigger romance with Keith (just tell her about your mistirious past). If he hits you and you tell to girls that he's selling drugs - you trigger romance flags for both Meg and Sara. Like I said, I don't know if this is still the case.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Has anyone been able to progress on meghan and the "daughter" on 1.99? after the trip to the college i am not getting any new progress with meghan. also the shower scene with "daughter" seems to be broken. i did what i did the last patch but she is in the shower and will not go to her room for the scene to progress
after the trip, there is no progress with meghan (that's probably what 2.0 is for!) and the daughter scene is done in the shower, how to progress to the hj is by taking a solo shower when the wife isn't home and only putting on underwear, then going to her room where she corners you and jerks you off

meursault

Oct 22, 2017
My initial reaction to your post was out of line. I was editing it while you were responding, apparently. I edited it to make a distinction between those expressing their disappointment about the game because it did not contain elements they expected, despite the information on each of the last 20 pages that those elements would be worked back in, and those that were expressing a valid disappointment that the base game was a disappointment so they will wait until the full 2.0 release. I think we agree on the latter, which I misjudged in both my haste and lack of sobriety.

And honestly, I feel bad that this is like your third post and I jumped down your throat. Mea culpa.
It's all good, my dude. While a newbie to this forum I am a scarred pedantic veteran of many a forum war and really have no issues textually sparring with people, nor do I take it or intend it personally in any degree. I didn't really read the post that incited this whole thing as being of that class. He seemed more generally disappointed with what people are saying about the Alpha and it looked like he was fine with how easy the incest thing would be to patch with the release.

Definitely down with not having any patience for more "y no incest wtf" posts though.

Reactions: fauxplayer
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes