Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
I am quite surprised that people who got the Patreon Friendly Alpha for free are complaining about the fact that patreon unfriendly scenes aren't in the game anymore.

Reactions: ulisesss

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Can't someone create a file to change it back to daughter ? its not that interesting anymore ... if its not the daughter !!
Is it too difficult to go two/three pages back? Lazy pack, you can search for yourself... I won't post, what is written there...
I envy the mods who have that much patience and explain everything 1000 and more times...

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
I'm sorry that my getting suspended from Patreon, nearly losing my primary source of income, and having to rewrite a game I spent most of my waking hours on for 6 months has been so inconvenient for you.
Sry m8 didn't say nothing bout inconvenience but this was realistically one step forward and two backward.

Reactions: Master

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
If I didn't already have my plate full I'd want to make a mod that makes literally everyone your daughter. Fex, your wife, Sara, Kaitlynn, ???, everyone.

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone know what stats are needed for the fes handjob? And the console commands don't work for me, I try to raise fes corruption, is it still d.Corruption=x or is it something else?

Oh, and Kaitlyn's blackmail doesn't work either. I cought her with Chad and I told her not to do these shenanigans...
should be d.corruption = x (no capital letters and there are spaces in between)

Reactions: Stakos

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
To begin: CURSE you @Jmolle2 I told you I have no willpower and yet you temped me. :)

I have casually glanced at the Alpha and figured that I'd post an expansive detailed review/overview/rant, then decided that it would be to much work for a lazy slug like me. :)

Transition of old content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

83 page rant:

I look forward to the finished and polished version and thank everyone but Jmolle2 for their hard Work.

Just same basic thoughts.

P.S. I liked the Cameo and wouldn't mind a few more if done in a similar fashion. It's a nice bit of silly humor. Hmm, maybe Claire/Mom from MotH as a Super Hero that saves MC from falling into a well in the park (could also use the sis from Tangled Up this way)? Have the MC get 'D' from school, and find her tutoring Lisa (or Olivia) from BB. Maybe a parent teacher conference event with random mothers from other games?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Originally my friends and i were doing a single patch bringing back incest, pills and a stat modifier. But we recieved a huge backlash and alot of hatred as many of the paying supporters ( a good 45 percent) hate the pills. So we are now doing the patch above and a seperate incest and stat modifier mod
As I remember it pills and incest were not mandatory but a player's choice, so why hate them if you can avoid them if you prefer like that?

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Anyone know what action has to be taken before you can wake the "foreign exchange student" up at night? 'Requires previous relations' doesn't say much. Bought her the phone, took the shower, did the movie night thing... Kinda confused

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

To delete renpy saves you need to know where to look one spot is in the actual game folder the other one requires a bit of searching. First hit the start key button on the keyboard + R to bring up the run tab then type in appdata and let it run. Check local - locallow for anything. Once you have done that open the folder named roaming then click on the folder named renpy and open it and search it for game name author name sometimes they abbreviate. If you can't find it try this place all save files in the trash can and load the game if the saves are gone restore those file back and then throw 10 of them back into the trash can and restart the game and check the saves if gone bring those back and throw 5 of them in the trash and check and keep doing this till you find the file and delete it.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone know what action has to be taken before you can wake the "foreign exchange student" up at night? 'Requires previous relations' doesn't say much. Bought her the phone, took the shower, did the movie night thing... Kinda confused
I think it means
Not sure if that's what you mean by 'the shower', I haven't played it in months.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I think it means
Not sure if that's what you mean by 'the shower', I haven't played it in months.
Right but how does one trigger said hj? And the shower being the one where if you do anything but keep your hands off of her, you lose ground. You know? "Mom's not around, I GUESS I can share the shower with you" and all

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Can't someone create a file to change it back to daughter ? its not that interesting anymore ... if its not the daughter !!
monday.gif

Jesus Tapdancing Christ... The thread for my favorite game has turned into a hive of posts that make me wonder just how many of these games are being played by 13-year-old boys with little reading comprehension and even littler attention spans.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes