Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
Patreon is a foul and corrupt place they literally get a cut of everyones earnings simply for hosting them and then they lord over you till the end of your project. If only there were over sites like it competition is good for the creators and the consumers.
yep thought so, well it goes to show that money always supersedes ethics lool

Reactions: botc76

kdd1212

Sep 3, 2017
Is anyone else getting an error when they try to start the game? It says for me that it could not open tp.py

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I see some trolling and cheeky pushback against Patreon in this release. I think the exchange student idea was done to be ridiculous on purpose, as exchange students are people you know for a few months but they act like he's known her since birth. Plus there's the DMD scene. It's funny, but I hope future releases are more straight forward continuations of the story, too many diversions will annoy players who are invested in the main characters. It was funny, but just this once.

May 2, 2017
It's terrible. I do not want to offend the author. But the game took a huge step back. It seems that the content was not added, but cut out. Yes. This is alpha, but it seems to me that little will change in the release ((

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
We have a guy who is porting to android. Will post the port when 2.0 is out and ported. This is an un official port created by a volunteer tester. He ports many games for other devs.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
It's terrible. I do not want to offend the author. But the game took a huge step back. It seems that the content was not added, but cut out. Yes. This is alpha, but it seems to me that little will change in the release ((
Content is not cut its simply awaiting on me and my friends to patch the content back in. Theres alot of new content and even more when 2.0 is released. At presant there is no point making the mods as deem changes bits here and there so we are waiting for 2.0 to make the mod. The mod will revive incest the pills and include a stat increaser so not.much grind. We will also release an incest patch seperately. This is an alpha not the finished modded build. We appolgise for the fact its unmodded but the modders and myself all have jobs and real life commitments.

May 2, 2017
Content is not cut its simply awaiting on me and my friends to patch the content back in. Theres alot of new content and even more when 2.0 is released. At presant there is no point making the mods as deem changes bits here and there so we are waiting for 2.0 to make the mod. The mod will revive incest the pills and include a stat increaser so not.much grind. We will also release an incest patch seperately. This is an alpha not the finished modded build
Wow. It sounds promising. If at you it will turn out to realize told. It will be just awesome! :)

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I do have to admit that I liked the version before this but I also totally understand why it was changed to what it is. I had hoped though, in vain it seems, that your game would get passed up in the Spanish Inquisition- *cough* I mean the Patreon Ethics Purge of no fucking god damn sense. Oh well.

Since I've never actually attempted to do the romance route, the game feels very new! I know there's a lot that can't be done in the romance route that you Can do in the corruption route, but I'm deeply curious to see how the game gets fleshed out now that the entire corruption route is gone.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I do have to admit that I liked the version before this but I also totally understand why it was changed to what it is. I had hoped though, in vain it seems, that your game would get passed up in the Spanish Inquisition- *cough* I mean the Patreon Ethics Purge of no fucking god damn sense. Oh well.

Since I've never actually attempted to do the romance route, the game feels very new! I know there's a lot that can't be done in the romance route that you Can do in the corruption route, but I'm deeply curious to see how the game gets fleshed out now that the entire corruption route is gone.
Not gone jusf hidden until mods released

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes