Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
May You please provide hints how to do it ?
well put my questions under spoiler cat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to progress with the girl at the library
afterwards she will give you 2 tickets which you will give to your wife
and the next day at school you will invite Meghan automatically

Reactions: 547506

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, thanks, maybe then i stuck at bug, cause there is no such option at home with wife, not in living room nor in bedroom

UPDATE:
sorry, my bad, wife and D should be in the living room at the same time.
Thanks one more time

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Glad the credit card code still works because nothing else does. Not worth grinding again. Honestly this game isn't as fun without the pill. Something fun about magic slut pills. The new travel ui gives us room for expansive possibilities.
Nothing else does? What isn't working? That isn't rhetorical--I appreciate bug reports. They just have to be a little more specific than that or they're not very helpful.

As for grinding: I'm sure the balance is way off. I don't want the game to be really grindy. That's why I put in modifiers for every stat, both for points gained and points lost, and even made them easily editable by including the patch.rpy file (which includes many examples of setting the modifiers) separate from the archive. This is something you would know if you were a tester. But, by all means, freely download an alpha build, intended for testing, and go on to complain broadlly and vaguely about how broken and grindy it is. That seems reasonable.

Kosio

Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys,

is there a walkthrough newer than

Cheers :)

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
You need to progress with the girl at the library
afterwards she will give you 2 tickets which you will give to your wife
and the next day at school you will invite Meghan automatically
When i wanna have a chat with her, there is only one option "end conversation", i still not have the tickets ...

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
And i don't understand how to get the pills in the new version , i mean when i go talk to ??? nothing happen

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
And i don't understand how to get the pills in the new version , i mean when i go talk to ??? nothing happen
The pills had to be removed in this last update resulting in some of the storyline being reworked. None of the characters show the control stat anymore as well. Like @trumafioso mentioned, romance option only now

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes