Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
now i'm not hating (or rather trying not to) but isn't update suppose to add content?(bugs don't count as content) cuz atm i only see that bunch of content was removed...and after playing for two hours i feel cheated of the game i used to like.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
What happened to the incest? I didn't try the rereleased game yet and could not keep up with this thread over the last few weeks so I pretty much know nothing about what happened lately.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
now i'm not hating (or rather trying not to) but isn't update suppose to add content?(bugs don't count as content) cuz atm i only see that bunch of content was removed...and after playing for two hours i feel cheated of the game i used to like.
I'm sorry that my getting suspended from Patreon, nearly losing my primary source of income, and having to rewrite a game I spent most of my waking hours on for 6 months has been so inconvenient for you.

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
What happened to the incest? I didn't try the rereleased game yet and could not keep up with this thread over the last few weeks so I pretty much know nothing about what happened lately.
well now instead of a daughter ur stuck with FES(foreign exchange student) sooo..yeah)

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnnylaw

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seems like I should rather wait some time until this is patched and working stable(r).
Damn.

I'm sorry that my getting suspended from Patreon, nearly losing my primary source of income, and having to rewrite a game I spent most of my waking hours on for 6 months has been so inconvenient for you.

Massive understanding of your troubles on my part Deems, I just hope the new game resonates with me as much as the old one did.
I can definitely see both sides here. You as the dev of the game have had massive problems and had to find a solution, but of course if the stuff you like is removed from a game, chances are you won't find it as enjoyable.
That alone is not an attack on anybody.

Reactions: lowcody

darksabaton

Apr 4, 2017
its like at start, we had two choices, to report the drug dealer and go pure romance, or buy pills. rarely anyone went romance way, and now the pills are gone and there is no more choice. pretty obvious what would happen with patrons.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know what stats are needed for the fes handjob? And the console commands don't work for me, I try to raise fes corruption, is it still d.Corruption=x or is it something else?

Oh, and Kaitlyn's blackmail doesn't work either. I cought her with Chad and I told her not to do these shenanigans...

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
its like at start, we had two choices, to report the drug dealer and go pure romance, or buy pills. rarely anyone went romance way, and now the pills are gone and there is no more choice. pretty obvious what would happen with patrons.
Well, the other option was no patrons at all.

It's choosing between something or nothing.

Reactions: botc76 and pletoxxx

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
I am now curious how Patreon's witch hunt did not affect the high patron devs like Darksilver or DarkCookie and only picking on the rest, hmmm im not familar but does Patreon get a piece of the dev's take?

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I am now curious how Patreon's witch hunt did not affect the high patron devs like Darksilver or DarkCookie and only picking on the rest, hmmm im not familar but does Patreon get a piece of the dev's take?
Patreon is a foul and corrupt place they literally get a cut of everyones earnings simply for hosting them and then they lord over you till the end of your project. If only there were over sites like it competition is good for the creators and the consumers.

Reactions: botc76

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Giving it agoabout now (just be noted, i am used to play the pills route in earlier version and i do enjoy incest done right, so i am kinda missing it =/)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes