Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
well that sucks, i look through the pics and notice the only sex type scenes are dream scenes and the hj by the fexing daughter, oh or the bitchass wife that looks so fugly i think even her hand rejects her.
First thats incorrect second more lewd scenes being added. We are not rushing into sex scenes tho. However you will probably get it long before dmd adds p in v with daughter. Suggest you recheck the folders and not just the images

Reactions: symbol and cx155

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
Not that grindy , pill will be back wellllll some naughty a hole is working on an incest, pill and stat increase mod all in one. And that same total scumbag is working on single versions of those mods aswell.
Good to know and thanks for the info. Will check it out again when that happens

U

User_215882

Folks just wait a little longer for the beta. If you want the incest patch it seems like its not going to be released until the alpha is done. I mean theres plenty of stuff that got released recently.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I look forward to @Jmolle2 and the other peeps' release of the much needed patch, cheers guys.

It's a shame it has to be this way. I'm going to hold off playing this release until then. Hopefully the patch will be robust enough to not need further updates each release?

Thanks Guys.

Reactions: Naoe

Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
How do you unlock any of the new stuff. I have played through the entire game again and haven't got much in the way of new content

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Glad the credit card code still works because nothing else does. Not worth grinding again. Honestly this game isn't as fun without the pill. Something fun about magic slut pills. The new travel ui gives us room for expansive possibilities.

Reactions: bernthal

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
@

Pill content was removed as it's no longer in the game anymore.
Well, that explains the entire game having to be reworked. From what I remember Patreon almost canned the dev over that little tidbit so I'm inclined to have a whole lot of patience for the next versions of this game. It was good before, it can be good without, and I have faith that it's gonna start updating more regularly now.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
I kinda feel bad downloading and running something that says "alpha version, please don't distribute" but I just wanna say, I miss the fine writing skills of this developer! I forgot how funny this story can be, and even though I just started playing 5 minutes ago, I'm already chuckling to myself about "dotty" :-D

Jun 26, 2017
Any scene can be fully replaced, it doesn't even require a repack just use of config.label_overrides. If one were so inclined it wouldn't take much more than cut and pasting scenes from an older version. As I went back through her dialogue I found it far too awkward and restricting writing to preserve the viability of a simple name swap. As for the new dialogue I don't know how many lines she has but there can't be that many that would need changing.
You may be right. I am no Ren'Py expert, just a coder who code dives into it to fix bugs and cheat. I just wanted you to be aware of the scope of what it would take to keep merging fixes forward as you keep adding and making changes.

It looked like it would be a headache as you keep adding and changing the game, but you would probably know better than I.

Moving on. :)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes