Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
imho

lock the thread util the update come out.

best way to avoid troubles

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Patreon rules, it'll be restored with a patch.
Pretty sure its enough to just remove the references from the Patreon Page. And even if you change stuff like that, build in a easy switch to restore it.

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
what about jump locations and change location are they not work?
they work x.location = x

Right but how does one trigger said hj? And the shower being the one where if you do anything but keep your hands off of her, you lose ground. You know? "Mom's not around, I GUESS I can share the shower with you" and all
i believe in the shower part in order to touch her and not to "lose ground" you need to have depravity of 10 or less

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Heres a patch to fix fex hj and few other bits
To everyone asking about it there is a moment at night in fex room where getting a closer view leads to something differant if the stats are right and you completed certain tasks :) should work now with patch just drop it in tp directory game folder

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Pegasus3163

Sep 22, 2017
Heres a patch to fix fex hj and few other bits
To everyone asking about it there is a moment at night in fex room where getting a closer view leads to something differant if the stats are right and you completed certain tasks :) should work now with patch just drop it in tp directory game folder
Just as a FYI I was able to get those scenes without the patch job (without cheating, well except for the money part) so maybe people weren't patient enough???

With that said I think I will wait for the 2.0 version to come out to better enjoy certain scenes that weren't yet included in this version. (Talking about where there is action going on but no image showing what's going on)

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
I was thinking of becoming Irredeemable's patreon since I'm not supporting Dark Silver anymore, but after this update I'm having serious doubts. Like lots of people said, it's not hard for Irredeemable to create a separate patch for those who still want incest in the game (though I do like the removal of the pills, I felt really bad using them on Meg). So I guess I'll wait until the next update (or the release of a patch by the game's makers) to see if the game is worth my meager monthly dollars.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I was thinking of becoming Irredeemable's patreon since I'm not supporting Dark Silver anymore, but after this update I'm having serious doubts. Like lots of people said, it's not hard for Irredeemable to create a separate patch for those who still want incest in the game (though I do like the removal of the pills, I felt really bad using them on Meg). So I guess I'll wait until the next update (or the release of a patch by the game's makers) to see if the game is worth my meager monthly dollars.
Once again, read the thread. This has been covered before. You are basing your opinion on an alpha version of the game intended only for early release to patreon supporters. Once the official, complete version 2.0 is released in a day or two (along with a patch to return things to the way they were before), you will see what the actual finished product looks like. This is not the finished version, so complaining about it or judging the quality of the work based on v.1.99995 isn't doing you any good, and it's just polluting the thread. READ THE DAMN THREAD, PEOPLE. THIS IS GETTING REALLY OLD.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Well, the other option was no patrons at all.

It's choosing between something or nothing.
some people who demands too high, didn't understand the concept of this whole support patron things. you play by the rules - its either: if you like him - you support him; or leave him be.
empty threat will get you nowhere. some of freeloader these days acting all entitled and shit (not you but others), sometime it pisses me of as patron and hope the devs do something unthinkable to repel them off.

• Haha
Reactions: johnnylaw

meursault

Oct 22, 2017
Once again, read the thread. This has been covered before. You are basing your opinion on an alpha version of the game intended only for early release to patreon supporters. Once the official, complete version 2.0 is released in a day or two (along with a patch to return things to the way they were before), you will see what the actual finished product looks like. This is not the finished version, so complaining about it or judging the quality of the work based on v.1.99995 isn't doing you any good, and it's just polluting the thread. READ THE DAMN THREAD, PEOPLE. THIS IS GETTING REALLY OLD.
This kind of white knighting attempt at muting somebody's opinion is just obnoxious and I really wish you'd stop. The dude's entitled to an opinion and it doesn't at all sound like he's trying to attack anybody. He's just being honest about his opinion based on the Alpha. The idea that you can't judge the finished product based on what's in an Alpha that's been out and under development for the better part of half a month is frankly fucking ludicrous. The Alpha gives a pretty clear picture of what kind of content is going to be in the release, unless there's going to be a month-long extension while new content gets jammed in to appease people, or a lengthy delay. It's also got a handful of bugs and incomplete renders -- nobody's judging the game based on those. Sure, some people in this thread are being entitled and whiny but your obnoxious insistence that anything that isn't positive is groundless whining and bitching is every bit as bad as the people who are being entitled bitches and is in fact inciting the entitled bitching.

It's okay to be disappointed with this release. Hopefully the next one's better. There are definitely plenty of valid justifications for why this release might be underwhelming despite the time spent on it, and I'm sure Irredeemable will do better in the future. If people want to reserve judgment until future releases, and write this one off as a disappointment, that's a perfectly sane call on their part, even if it's based just off of the Alpha.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
You know for a slut who lets me look at her naked and says things like not while your wifes here I have yet to make the exchange students face pregnant, also I can't get her to touch my peepy, nor can I find the prostitute on the night drive any clues?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes