Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
question when i want to buy the pairs of shoes for oxfords, there is a big bug of the games the games stops. this normal or not.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Corruption has you feeding drugs to masses of people and is the core of it's gameplay, yet it passed. Honestly though I don't even think it got noticed. His intro is so vague it doesnt put it into notice.

I too like the FES idea better. Before I was suddenly into incest, now I could be the guy who always a massive horndog would be fun to have the ability to have her call you daddy though.
Indeed. It's a good alternative to the incest thing. And about pills, I was just curious. I started the game without using them, but then i saw the "pills" walkthrough, which said you could get all the girls and faster. Still I prefer doing it the slow way.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Code for Kait's blackmail isn't in v1.99995, I attempted to simply copy & paste from v1.632 and got a nice crash-to-desktop for my trouble. I could probably figure it out, but v2.0 would probably be released with it by the time I get it done...lol

Not sure what's "not working" about the codes, they work fine for me. Space's around the = doesn't matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the game doesn't run, the folder structure probably has special charecters in it that RenPy can't handle. You shouldn't vary it too far from alphanumeric's...
Mine: "M:\Games\Teachers Pets\TP-1.99995-win"

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
so...9 months later, are there any fucking going on in this game yet?
Nope , he was suppose to release the game last month but he is still trying to fix bugs and re-rendering some images that he didn't like. You can expect a release end of this month or next month who knows..

Reactions: Eye-switcher

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks to a hint by Fission Mailed I was able to solve the open-problem. Just rename the folder to Teacher's Pet or w/e. It works. When you unrar it, it gives you one folder, then another, take it out of the first folder and rename it.

Works. Thank you FissionMailed for being a decent dude and answering over +10 people's problems POSTED OVER FOUR PAGES.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Code for Kait's blackmail isn't in v1.99995, I attempted to simply copy & paste from v1.632 and got a nice crash-to-desktop for my trouble. I could probably figure it out, but v2.0 would probably be released with it by the time I get it done...lol

Not sure what's "not working" about the codes, they work fine for me. Space's around the = doesn't matter.
View attachment 59645
View attachment 59644
If the game doesn't run, the folder structure probably has special charecters in it that RenPy can't handle. You shouldn't vary it too far from alphanumeric's...
Mine: "M:\Games\Teachers Pets\TP-1.99995-win"
The guide tells us that just changing the variable can really screw with the game. So there was a command to change it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can anyone mention on 1st post that there are no pills in game? 1 in every 3 comments are people asking about it...

If only people read the thread first before making questions.

Reactions: Zioner35

michelangelol

Jul 26, 2017
1. download the 1.9 release
2. delete the 1.63 release
3. play the 1.9 release

or

1. put your middle finger in your ass and shout "1.9 release, 1.9 release! 1.9 release!!!" three times
2. the 1.9 release will magically appear on your PC's desktop
3. play the 1.9 release

your choice.
didnt know how to delete 1.63 , used 2nd option i cant sit properly.anyone else have the same issue?

Reactions: symbol

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does sound like if this continues to be true, that it's time to abandon the game. I hope, as someone else mentioned, that the patreons vote with their wallet, because this is now, or currently isn't, the same game they are supporting.

I don't see why this couldn't have been altered in the same simple way that say, big brother or man of the house was. A simple small file that replaces some text.

Hopefully I will be proven wrong in time ofc, because this was a promising game.

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Can anyone mention on 1st post that there are no pills in game? 1 in every 3 comments are people asking about it...

The people that keep asking those questions aren't likely to read the first post either.
I'd like to see them (and trolls) get banned for filling this thread up with useless posts, but maybe I'm a bit harsh :biggrin:

Reactions: Zioner35 and Kudram

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
OP updated with a read please spoiler. Anyone who does not follow this, will have their posts deleted.

The people that keep asking those questions aren't likely to read the first post either.
I'd like to see them (and trolls) get banned for filling this thread up with useless posts, but maybe I'm a bit harsh :biggrin:
Done

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The guide tells us that just changing the variable can really screw with the game. So there was a command to change it.
Probably what the guide means is setting the value directly "= ##" can cause issue's while adding/subtracting "-=" or "+=" does not. Deem's code even in 1.99995 has some as "x.affection += ##" and others as "x.changeAffection(XX)". No idea if in v2.0 he's changed it all to "changeAffection", but until that happens I'll monkey around with it however I like...lol
Cheating in RenPy games, no matter which one, is like using a GameShark...you never know when the wrong code is going to fubar your save and you can't blame the Developer if it does happen. Sure it sucks, but you're the one monkeying around with things that ought to be left alone :D

Reactions: symbol
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes