Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

zocx

May 2, 2017
the place where u extracted the game, TP-2.0-win\game\saves
Yes i know that part but the save files of the inside game is not the primary ... if you delete the save files from the game and start the game again you will still see the save files. So the primary save files is on C:/

Reactions: Lenor

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone else get stuck in a loop during the hand job scene? Speed up icon doesn't speed up. It does the same as the kiss icon. I had to load a previous save to get out of it.

Jan 24, 2018
Just to understand the possible progression in this game:

* Most you can do is get a handjob from the Exchange Student once and that scene on the couch once
* Can get Meghan in the room and fondle her breasts but she still leaves

Am I missing something else or is that the extent of what is available at this time?

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
i havent been able to play it for awhile everytime a window pops up says i dont have enough resources and then .ece file disappears

Felilouco

Nov 18, 2017
Yes i know that part but the save files of the inside game is not the primary ... if you delete the save files from the game and start the game again you will still see the save files. So the primary save files is on C:/
Ahhhh alright, on win 10 is like this "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" in this folder will be a bunch of game save folders it should be here.

edit: it was folder "bts4-1492222560"

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
i havent been able to play it for awhile everytime a window pops up says i dont have enough resources and then .ece file disappears
If you're using McAfee AV it's probably quarantined it, it's done it on me. Open McAfee, go to quarantine, restore TP exe, then in 'realtime scanning' open excluded files and exempt TP exe using add file, should cause exe to reappear back in game folder as long as you haven't moved the folder, then just play normally.

Reactions: Alcolaw

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
We have a "search" function here on F95... Have you tried using that? Save location is frequently mentioned and discussed in almost every thread. I'm confident you will find what you seek if you let your fingers do the walking! Or you could just read the past few pages... and then the few pages before that if you come up empty... rinse and repeat. I assure you, it is here, and probably in the last 5-10 pages. Try looking instead of asking repeatedly.
As for the complaints about what is and isn't in the game, try reading the last few pages and gleaning what little information is there. For instance, there are bugs present in the game. We don't have the latest patch from patreon posted here yet, so you will encounter bugs until that patch is uploaded. Maybe you could read the thread and figure that kind of valuable information out in the future... Then again, maybe not.
Your antivirus is removing the .exe file and giving a false-positive for a trojan or malware. Unpack the .rar or .7zip or .zip file you downloaded again, then add the .exe file to your whitelist or exclude list in your AV program. This is another topic covered extensively that you could have found the answer to by using the search function.
I'm going to leave now before I feel like killing any of you kindergartners any more than I already do. Jesus tapdancing christ. READ THE FUCKING THREAD AND SEARCH FOR ANSWERS BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED 20,000 TIMES.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I should rename the .rpy file to patch.rpy right? because it's currently patch-patreon-Feb-02-2018.rpy
Yeah, I've changed it in my attachment. Good catch, thank you.

vio

May 1, 2017
i cant seem to be able to buy pills at all. the conversation with the drug dealer always end with giving it a pass. what am i doing wrong

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i've started the game and i can't take any pill from ??? when i go to his appartment.. i remember i can take a pill from him and pour it into meghan's drink.. but it seems i can't take any pills from him...

May 16, 2017
i've started the game and i can't take any pill from ??? when i go to his appartment.. i remember i can take a pill from him and pour it into meghan's drink.. but it seems i can't take any pills from him...
Go back to first page in this thread and read "Read Please: Spoiler: Before posting read this"

Reactions: potopka and bas
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes