Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Unfortunately the game is still a hot mess, and virtually unplayable. Game will not progress through second day without closing.

Reactions: Lenor

Perv_26

May 4, 2017
Not played this since v1.632, checked the OP for changelog but that's not been updated since.

Is there anything new added worth playing? Thx.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i will try to play this game without looking at te faces since they looks the same.

WritingBear

May 4, 2017
So far I haven't seen any different from the last update. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Did they at least add the content they removed?

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
It seems like I'm in the minority here, but I'm willing to give irredeemable a bit of latitude based on his previous work. The guy had to rework his entire game and the difference between version 1.9999999995 and 2.0 was never supposed to that great. We know the guy makes a good game. Let's give him a little time to do so and take it easy with the "this game doesn't have enough content" remarks.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Am i crazy or the game is losing content each new version?
Well I think the incest content with the daughter was about 20% of the game, and more in earlier versions. So when that content had to be changed the game lost a lot. With that said, the content with students that have been added (say since around 1.7)is decent.

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Anne just stopped appearing on teachers lounge, i diidnt had sex with her yet, this content was removed?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Let's give him a little time to do so and take it easy with the "this game doesn't have enough content" remarks.
I haven't played neither of these versions yet, but all these "Don't judge the alpha, 2.0 will be A-MA-ZING when it'll finally be released" and here it is, already a few people say there is not much difference. Contrary to popular belief I don't enjoy to twist the knife as much as a few people believe, but I can't be the only one who notices such discrepancies.

Reactions: Lenor

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
I feel sorry for Deem, he seems like a decent guy and it's always easy to accuse people of being lazy or scammers when things are all going wrong but I do think he's working hard on this.

We tend to see games at the 0.1 part which is usually after a fair bit of work on the part of the author. Unfortunately a lot of core aspects of this game need to be reworked.

The renders can be salvaged but I don't think the game engine can be. It really seems like he needs to start again which I'm sure is a hard sell to monthly donors.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Anne just stopped appearing on teachers lounge, i diidnt had sex with her yet, this content was removed?
No its a random thing, one thing that I learned is to save and then go to the lounge to see if she is there and to get personal corruption up to be able to get her stuff, the later is the same on a lot of the content personal corruption ftw

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
2.0 has more content than the alpha. When the donor asked if he could post 2.0 here i did tell him to get the patch for the game from patreon. The fix was posted before the donor posted game here. I would advise getting the patch first before jumping on the deems a milking asshole bandwagon. Now i agree the content in total is lacking, a months worth of content for several months work. Now if this was dots or ds i would burn them at the stake. However deem has had to rewrite the game and until now has always produced great updates and listens to fans ideas. So for now im letting it slide if however 2.1 does not arrive within 4 weeks with a tad more content than this one added then i will happily throw him under the bus. As i stated previously i may be an admin of deems and help him out but i have no issue throwing devs under the bus if they start to take the piss.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So its a bug then, i've been trying for a long time
No idea about the code, but it could also be a different flag. Like flag a is she will be there, flag b is she might be there and flag c is she will never be there and maybe you got a flag c day or something

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes