Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

sirlar

Aug 24, 2017
Also the notes say there is loads more content with kait I only saw the new lockeroom scene. Oh and I thought the swim team arc was coming in this update as well.

Reactions: titit
T

TMWSTW

Checked my version no shopping bug and meg triggers fine please make sure you apply patch.
I applied the hotfix and started a new game but the Megan visit never happened for me. I got the tickets, gave them to wife, bought the D FES the dress (and gave it to her) I interacted with Meg at school everyday and the wife left me the note but then nothing happened after that. Didn't use cheats and Meg's stats are pretty high.

Besides obtaining the tickets and giving them I've seen literally no new content, lol. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: titit
L

Lenor

I applied the hotfix and started a new game but the Megan visit never happened for me. I got the tickets, gave them to wife, bought the D FES the dress (and gave it to her) I interacted with Meg at school everyday and the wife left me the note but then nothing happened after that. Didn't use cheats and Meg's stats are pretty high.

Besides obtaining the tickets and giving them I've seen literally no new content, lol. :FeelsBadMan:
Sorry brah, gotta wait 6 more months.

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Could someone load this one Mega please. Not trusting those other sites after one tried to give me a virus.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Could someone load this one Mega please. Not trusting those other sites after one tried to give me a virus.
Look at the right side of the links list instead of left :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
posted

There is a bug in the current version that can prevent the chain of events which leads to Meghan visiting your house. I've attached a patch.rpy file, as before just copy it over the one in your /game directory.

I'll be releasing a new build when the release expands to $10 pledges with more renders, and some polishing up of various things. May even include a surprise that I'm currently working on for 2.1, something that reveals a lot about where things might be headed both story-wise and in terms of how certain scenes are handled. Just depends on whether or not I think it's release-worthy by that deadline.

For $20 patrons I should have the walkthrough up soon, and 2.1 content previews should start trickling out in the next few days.

L

Lenor

There's new content in this or what?
Seems there's almost no difference between 1.9999999999999999999999999999995 and 2.0 (haven't played 2.0) and 1.9999995 sucked imo, almost nothing new. Maybe 2 weeks worth of new content? Even that's a stretch.

We probably have our new milking champion around here.

Reactions: johnnylaw
T

TMWSTW

posted

There is a bug in the current version that can prevent the chain of events which leads to Meghan visiting your house. I've attached a patch.rpy file, as before just copy it over the one in your /game directory. [The patch he refers to is on the OP already]

I'll be releasing a new build when the release expands to $10 pledges with more renders, and some polishing up of various things. May even include a surprise that I'm currently working on for 2.1, something that reveals a lot about where things might be headed both story-wise and in terms of how certain scenes are handled. Just depends on whether or not I think it's release-worthy by that deadline.

For $20 patrons I should have the walkthrough up soon, and 2.1 content previews should start trickling out in the next few days.
I just downloaded the patch off the OP and it's the exact same patch I already had applied and I still encountered the Meghan bug.

L

Lenor

I just downloaded the patch off the OP and it's the exact same patch I already had applied and I still encountered the Meghan bug.
There's actually a second patch, no one posted it yet if I'm not mistaken. The one in the OP is the old one.

Anyways, going to sleep. Looking forward to the trainwreck tomorrow.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I did. That wasn't there a few minutes ago.

Anyway, to the person who put the Mega link, thank you.
Sorry - I completely missed it myself so assumed you did the same. :S

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Damn , getting that "Pulse" error again, quite curious as some release from the very same games get it, while the previous and later do not.
If it is related to corruption of files during extraction/copy it would not be a big surprise.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes