Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I wanna see where it goes too. Sadly the name "Teacher's Pets" might not even be apt in future versions. Making them your pets might be dead. "Teacher's Socially Acceptable Vanilla Relationship Simulator" might be a better fit. And then Patreon will decide being into women who aren't your wife is evil so everything gets stripped out. Platform might be dead.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I used the pills only because it saved time grinding, I want d to be d, but I guess I'll at least give this version a go to see if the grind is reduced enough so that I don't need the pills.

At heart I'm a lover and not a mc enthusiast. :)

Reactions: selectivepaperclip
L

Lenor

Is a patch also supposed to add the mc pills back in? How is the game right now? Any review?

Probando

May 12, 2017
Is a patch also supposed to add the mc pills back in? How is the game right now? Any review?
Broken? I dont know but i cant trigger Meghan event at home. I did it all at the college visit, got the tickets, gave to wife and bought dress for "foreign student" but Friday event dont trigger like in alpha. Am i missing something?

I have an error too with shopping, when i go to boutique it shows store products too.

And no, no pills

Reactions: Raptor11798

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it's quite funny to talk with D and she bitching about things that you have absolutely no power over, and them you say, "complain with your parents" and she gets mad:closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Raptor11798

sirlar

Aug 24, 2017
Anybody got a walkthrough up for this release yet? I can’t get the home
visit from Meghan to trigger, and I have a suspicion I’m missing other stuff, because I’ve done all the stuff that was available in 1.63z the Meghan thing can’t be the only addition if the release notes are to believe

meursault

Oct 22, 2017
Anybody got a walkthrough up for this release yet? I can’t get the home
visit from Meghan to trigger, and I have a suspicion I’m missing other stuff, because I’ve done all the stuff that was available in 1.63z the Meghan thing can’t be the only addition if the release notes are to believe
It was the only addition aside from the Dotty easter egg in the alpha. I would be inclined to assume that's still the case with 2.0, it's just all substantially more polished.

sirlar

Aug 24, 2017
It was the only addition aside from the Dotty easter egg in the alpha. I would be inclined to assume that's still the case with 2.0, it's just all substantially more polished.
Hmm, then did it trigger for you after the tickets? I got the note saying they were going out but nothing happened.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes