Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
I'm a moderator and I know the other mods. Here's the deal..
1- Asking for a game?? It's in requests only.
2- Size ain't got nothing to do with this. We've had and filled requests over 10 gigs.. does 30 gigs ring a bell?
3- Nobody said "it's useless to make a request for a game this big" in the Teacher's Pets request thread either. Seems like our minds are firmly in one spot.

As to the Ren'Py incest patch... if irredeemable did a function like "define relationship", then the incest can be patched back in less than a minute. What if he didn't? I'd use Notepad++ and hit CTRL+F to find "foreign exchange student" and sub with "daughter" while checking it. That's like 5-10 minutes, tops? There's also using Ren'Py to import Teacher's Pets and write an Incest.rpa that subs out "FES" for "daughter" and that should not take too long either...
30 gigs! Damn....now i wanna play that game, what’s it called?

L

Lenor

2- Size ain't got nothing to do with this. We've had and filled requests over 10 gigs.. does 30 gigs ring a bell?
3- Nobody said "it's useless to make a request for a game this big" in the Teacher's Pets request thread either. Seems like our minds are firmly in one spot.

As to the Ren'Py incest patch... if irredeemable did a function like "define relationship", then the incest can be patched back in less than a minute. What if he didn't? I'd use Notepad++ and hit CTRL+F to find "foreign exchange student" and sub with "daughter" while checking it. That's like 5-10 minutes, tops? There's also using Ren'Py to import Teacher's Pets and write an Incest.rpa that subs out "FES" for "daughter" and that should not take too long either...
Big as in popular, not size. And a mod did say "it's useless to make a request for a game this big" but the thread got deleted and remade because it didn't have a link to this thread. So yeah, make up your minds!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes it is useless.

Because it'll be here literally five minutes after it hits patreon unless it is something that needs to be patched in like this for example.

(real talk kind of useless to spam requests for new versions of games, we know already)

Reactions: bas and botc76
L

Lenor

And I agree that it's useless for a game this popular. But mods here still tell people to make a request thread, and mods in the request thread say it's useless. That's all I was saying.

Requesting games in the popular section should probably be against the rules.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

Tiny bit more complecated than that. Have to change a few convos, add in old scenes, change the startup dialogue, adjust subsets and then you can close python load atom search for fes and replace with daughter. But yes its fairly easy hoping to get the patch for 2.0 later then should only take an hour or so for me and my band of merry pervs to change stuff back. This sadly will have to be repeated every update due to the way deem has coded and how he adds to characters

Septimus

Jul 8, 2017
Tiny bit more complecated than that. Have to change a few convos, add in old scenes, change the startup dialogue, adjust subsets and then you can close python load atom search for fes and replace with daughter. But yes its fairly easy hoping to get the patch for 2.0 later then should only take an hour or so for me and my band of merry pervs to change stuff back. This sadly will have to be repeated every update due to the way deem has coded and how he adds to characters
My hero. Keep up the gopd work Sir Perv.

proymentre

Jul 11, 2017
It should not be a problem considering the next update may be 6 months from now if Deem keeps up his diligent work.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
does anyone happen to know what the inventory.add is for the wine you need for the Meg event when she comes over i don't have any wine and the event is going to hell

Codrussor

May 30, 2017
So what is the situation right now? Are there no $20 dollar patron willing to share the game here, or are they waiting for the Incest patch to be completed to upload, or are there simply no more $20 dollar patrons left after Deem's ... missteps?

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
So what is the situation right now? Are there no $20 dollar patron willing to share the game here, or are they waiting for the Incest patch to be completed to upload, or are there simply no more $20 dollar patrons left after Deem's ... missteps?
Waiting for a patch and currently working on a mod for the game. Once they are done it will be posted here

Reactions: titit

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Pledge $20
$20 or more per month ∙ 170 patrons

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So there were no people claiming there were no hacks and other proven falsehoods over the last few months?
Not believing something is very different from lying.
As much as I disagree with Lenor's opinion about the game and find his constant assault against Irredeemable's person a chore to endure, I have to agree with him.
Those declaring deems never had problems aren't technically lying, especially IF they believe their own BS.
I guess calling it slander makes more sense.

Also, were are the pills?!! I can't find the pills. Seriously, guys, were are my pills?! I can't get it up without them...

Also, also. There's totally NOT going to be a patch to restore incest content, as programming it would be akin to creating an Ubisoft or Bioware game that is released in a normal, non-bug ridden version.

Totally not and it was never mentioned. Nothing about anything was ever mentioned.
Please, people, I implore you don't stop asking questions that would take you 2 minutes to find answers to, if you looked!

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Also, also. There's totally NOT going to be a patch to restore incest content
Yes sarcasm i know... but i for once hope there will be "patreon" version also avaliable, i am seriously sick and tired of this incest nonsense being stuck everywhere lately along with traps.
Next generation of men will be only aroused at thought of fucking their own brothers as long as they are pretending to be a girl. And that's how humanity will end... and i hoped it would be when we will get sexbots and people will not care to breed with other humans.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yes sarcasm i know... but i for once hope there will be "patreon" version also avaliable, i am seriously sick and tired of this incest nonsense being stuck everywhere lately along with traps.
Next generation of men will be only aroused at thought of fucking their own brothers as long as they are pretending to be a girl. And that's how humanity will end... and i hoped it would be when we will get sexbots and people will not care to breed with other humans.
Dude, you should maybe just realize that there's a wide, wide margin between liking incest as a kink or fetish and being interested in incest in real life.
I for once haven't considered it for once or would find the thought of it in RL in any way erotic.

Also, I'm pretty sure you will have the option to just play the regular version.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes