Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I broke @Jmolle2 his heart :firstimekiss:

Jmolle probably wants to reward the patient, civil ones instead of punishing the lying, entitled ones.

The pledges on Discord were very understanding of the delays. A big shoutout from us admins and thank you to them from the Pirates may be in it's place. They kept the game going during these weird times.
I thought we agreed never to bring up our drunken kiss. Seriously dude you gotta let it go im happily married rofl

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Been meaning to ask this awhile ago but keep forgetting, does anyone know the purpose of the D/FES' pantie you stole from her room? I've always been curious about it.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Been meaning to ask this awhile ago but keep forgetting, does anyone know the purpose of the D/FES' pantie you stole from her room? I've always been curious about it.
I always stole them, so I don't actually know for certain, but I think she's only commando during the 'fashion show' in her bedroom if you've stolen them.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I always stole them, so I don't actually know for certain, but I think she's only commando during the 'fashion show' in her bedroom if you've stolen them.
Wait, really?! Haha I've always wondered where Deem was going with the "steal the panties" thing. If you don't steal them, she'll try on her clothes with them on? I must have missed those renders in the CG file.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@fauxplayer I think is the first thing to become closer to D.
That might be. I have no idea. I just always picked them up because "why not?" And then wondered what the purpose would eventually be and then figured it would come into play in a later update, then completely forgot. It totally makes sense that's it's a trigger for future events, but I never put those things together (tips hat).

Reactions: VeggieNeptunia

DAMNSONPABO

Oct 6, 2017
I just download the new version, but the game cannot use the old save files? What should i do to regain my saves? And i cant do anything after the girl sleeping naked, it says i requires previous version or some sort. Please help

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
since irredeemable suposedly did a lot of fondation code, probably the saves from the alphas won't work

if you are talking about the saves from 1.6, they surely don't work

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
I just download the new version, but the game cannot use the old save files? What should i do to regain my saves? And i cant do anything after the girl sleeping naked, it says i requires previous version or some sort. Please help
Let her do some handiwork first

Reactions: symbol
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes