Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Because of people like me who have already pledged well over $100 in total to the game but who aren't willing to increase their pledge until Deem gets back on a regular schedule? :angel:
Conisdering game came out in late may, and how long we had before versions it is almost his regular schedule now :p

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
So... The update is still not done?
If I got this right that means, that the released (to 20$ patreon) version needs a patch. The mod is for restoring the Incest (if Blackmail/Mind Controlo too, I don't know) part of the game.
Pls correct me, if I got something wrong.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I prefer using a walkthrough to make sure I dont miss any content. Also because most of these adult games out there make absolutely no sense and would make you spend hours and hours just looking for the right path. So yes, a walkthrough is necessary for most of these games.

Reactions: verzauberung
Apr 26, 2017
Not saying I don't use them, but I like to play the game without one for the first time or two. Definitely agree that many of these games, especially the program translated ones, require them to find all of the content.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Most RPGMaker games absolutely require walkthroughs. The retarded, unintuitive random bullshit you have to do to progress is astounding.
If you dev knows how it's possible to make an rpgmaker title with map design, quest hints, dialogue etc. that guides the player sufficiently. Some devs do seem to not understand the value of guiding the player ingame and practically design games to be played with a walkthrough, or they just don't want to put the work in.

Reactions: jay_peters

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
If you dev knows how it's possible to make an rpgmaker title with map design, quest hints, dialogue etc. that guides the player sufficiently. Some devs do seem to not understand the value of guiding the player ingame and practically design games to be played with a walkthrough, or they just don't want to put the work in.
incest story 1 comes to mind. holy batman what a grind fest. dev’s walkthrough was lacking in details so you still had to fumble around.

i still found that game fun though, the leveling up, gearing up, gaining exp and naughty bits almost made the grind worthwhile.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not saying I don't use them, but I like to play the game without one for the first time or two. Definitely agree that many of these games, especially the program translated ones, require them to find all of the content.
I like playing initially without a walkthrough as well, and then if (or, usually, when) I get stuck I like to look through the image folder for hints. That can help me know where I need to end up in a game while still trying to figure out how to get there.

Reactions: Raptor11798

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Patch is very minor @Potato broke something. Other than that mod restoring incest is nearly done. We would rather not turn this thread into the fires of hell by releasing 2.0 to you guys without the incest mod. Just waiting on the last guy to post his part of the mod
You're nicer than I am thats for sure.

I would definitely have made them wait until it drops to the 10 dollar pledges or something just due to all the bullshit people have started in this thread.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Patch is very minor @Potato broke something. Other than that mod restoring incest is nearly done. We would rather not turn this thread into the fires of hell by releasing 2.0 to you guys without the incest mod. Just waiting on the last guy to post his part of the mod
I broke @Jmolle2 his heart :firstimekiss:

You're nicer than I am thats for sure.

I would definitely have made them wait until it drops to the 10 dollar pledges or something just due to all the bullshit people have started in this thread.
Jmolle probably wants to reward the patient, civil ones instead of punishing the lying, entitled ones.

The pledges on Discord were very understanding of the delays. A big shoutout from us admins and thank you to them from the Pirates may be in it's place. They kept the game going during these weird times.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes