Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
T

TMWSTW

We're way past fulfilling promises at this point.
Sure, but not fulfilling rewards would be indefensible whereas I can come up with 10 excuses off the top of my head why a release would be delayed.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please don't ask for links here, you have a request thread, use it:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
but this is for teacher's pet 2.0 update...is it really necessary to make a new thread for an update to this game?
Game discussion threads aren't for requests. People who ask/request a new Version of a game can only do that in a game request thread " . this is just so a game discussion thread isnt spammend with "new Version anyone?", "pls upload the new Version" and other begging.
teachers pet 2.0 discussion will still be in this thread

L

Lenor

Game discussion threads aren't for requests. People who ask/request a new Version of a game can only do that in a game request thread " . this is just so a game discussion thread isnt spammend with "new Version anyone?", "pls upload the new Version" and other begging.
teachers pet 2.0 discussion will still be in this thread
I don't think you got what he was getting at. Mods in this thread tell you to ask for new versions in the game request section and mods in the game request thread say it's useless to make a request for a game this big.

Make up your mind mods!

Reactions: proymentre

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Nearly 2 months of delays so he can have a bug-free release and then not even 5 hours later he's got a bug-fix posted? lmao
Already lost over $200 worth of Patron's too, that's not a good sign..especially when 6 of them are high-tier $40 ones (unless he opened up 6 more spots...).

Reactions: soot1 and Lenor
L

Lenor

Nearly 2 months of delays so he can have a bug-free release and then not even 5 hours later he's got a bug-fix posted? lmao
Already lost over $200 worth of Patron's too, that's not a good sign..especially when 6 of them are high-tier $40 ones (unless he opened up 6 more spots...).
You can't rush perfection my friend.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
It's hard to gauge because of the disruption from Patreon's interference, but so far roughly in line with his normal end-of-month downswings from before that.

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Surprised it's not uploaded yet. Really thought people would be swarming to it once it was actually released :closedtongue:

T

TMWSTW

Surprised it's not uploaded yet. Really thought people would be swarming to it once it was actually released :closedtongue:
I think some of the people in this thread chased off the people who actually support Deem. I'm thinking we'll see 2.0 when it's released to $1 Patreons.

Reactions: CSNRC and twitblade

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
perhaps the thread should be locked until an anon donor provides a link.

- people complain about the alpha and lack of content
- people complain that deem is milking his patrons
- people complain that 2.0 is delayed
- people complain that he is only giving it to $20 patrons first, when that’s that he used to do from the beginning.

i understand frustrations, but really if his patrons had a problem they would have withdrawn their pledges long ago.

anyway i’ll check back later, maybe by tonight or tomorrow there will be a link to play the new version. if not oh well wait another week for lower tier patrons.

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Can't really blame them either. Why would you want to share a game you spend your money on with a toxic community like this thread?
Because of people like me who have already pledged well over $100 in total to the game but who aren't willing to increase their pledge until Deem gets back on a regular schedule? :angel:

And I'm not patient enough to wait for the public release. I like to play things while they're new and shiny.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes