Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
E
No idea about the code, but it could also be a different flag. Like flag a is she will be there, flag b is she might be there and flag c is she will never be there and maybe you got a flag c day or something
i'm not trying in just one day, i restarted the game and its happening again tho

deadendburst

Sep 13, 2017
There is some extra content from the alpha 1.99...95, like the school hall fight, that leads to K being topless with you without any problems. Just finished the games, and decompiled it to check if I was missing any new paths to new content. From the 1.6, its K blackmail doesn't do anything (the code is commented, so it probably will come back).
So, from what I saw in code and in the resources (images/movies), this release is basically a remake of the game due to the patreon restrictions (K blackmail, S in the library are gone) with little new content. I think is fair to say that there was a lot of from irremediable, not for the player, but because of the restrictions, and I think the next releases will be better and faster.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
I've not played in 3-4 different versions. I'd appreciate if someone could just jut out whether this new update is worth the play. From what I've heard not much work has been done in the past few months due to him reworking the game; FES is a stupid alternative to what could've easily been a dead friends daughter but hey whattya gonna do. If anyone could post a sort of 'changelog' or list of progression with regards to progress on the FES I'd really appreciate it. OP seems hella outdated/

redle

Apr 12, 2017
but this is for teacher's pet 2.0 update...is it really necessary to make a new thread for an update to this game?
No, a new thread should not be needed. No one should be requesting the game at all. Yet multiple people request the game anyway. Those requests do not belong in discussion thread. Therefore a new thread is needed just to keep those unneeded posts from being here where they do not belong.
I don't think you got what he was getting at. Mods in this thread tell you to ask for new versions in the game request section and mods in the game request thread say it's useless to make a request for a game this big.

Make up your mind mods!
Mods see requests showing up in discussion threads (and there were some in here) and come along and spout forum rules (about using request threads) rather than individually yelling at every single offender. The hope is that people will learn the rules, become educated, and do better in the future. This is exactly what they should be doing.

See above comment. Requests for this game aren't necessary, but people will do it anyway, and should do it in the proper place. Once a game is well enough known/popular enough, it is known by the right people when new releases come out. Then those versions get uploaded here when uploaders get a chance to do so. Asking for the version does not speed up this process at all. And placing requests in a discussion thread is against forum policy. The only use for the request thread is to group all the unnecessary comments into a single place so they are easier to ignore. Someone, mod or other, going to that thread and pointing out to those posting there that the thread is an "ignore me" thread is perfectly reasonable.

Basically both responses from the mods are as they should be.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Anyone else getting a bug where you can't advance the exchange student scene? I'm stuck kissing her and can't 'speed up' her giving me a hand job :/

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Saves disn't work OFC.

Started new game,.. got to the part where the daughter wanks you off, but both buttons are KISS. Button "Fast" does not work.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes