Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
LOL. There is no respect in this thread. I am out of here untill members calm down.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
There is no daughter in this game, or am I missing something? There is foreign exchange student, right?
You must be new around here. Patreon has dont a lot in the past few months.

Whether there will be an incest a patch? or the author won't release such content any more?
Modders will and the dev will not

Reactions: bas and jackkane

alukcoR

Feb 23, 2017
So I noticed that the Back/Save/Load/Skip buttons are no longer available. Was this done for a reason or just incidental change? Always prefered the back button to constantly save scumming. Makes it simpler to try other options just for fun.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Please do not bash the dev or state he is milking. If you read the threads and understand the situation that Patreon has created for developers like @irredeemable. Then there is not need to be rash in breaking our site rules.

Opinions are great but they only go so far until you are really just bashing or being toxic in some way.

If no one can be nice in here, Staff will be issuing thread bans without warning. Please respect one another and read our site rules. Also please read the OP before making a post. I will be deleting any post that has not obviously read the OP.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
remember having a brief look at this game before and seeing its potential, just d/l 2.0 and going see what game is like.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there an updated change log? Played 1.95 and got most of the new scenes with the exchange student, meg came over, and i met the Special guest. I would play but my save is not working and will not invest into the current version if there isnt anything new.
If there is a change log present, it will be in the OP. If there isnt, it wont be

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
v2.0 ? it's like what ? enhanced edition ? or expansion ?
versioning here is a clusterfuck. version number should give rough state of the game,here it gives nothing.just random numbers. fucking hate that.
I have been trying to get deem to follow Semantic versioning

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
i wish the dev the best luck on his project but i fell in love with the old game and the changes that had to be done have just been to drastic for my taste hopefully modders will be able to bring my enjoyment back into it.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
i wish the dev the best luck on his project but i fell in love with the old game and the changes that had to be done have just been to drastic for my taste hopefully modders will be able to bring my enjoyment back into it.
I have been with deem almost since day 1 or perhaps since day 1. I do agree that there has been a drastic change but hopefully its for the better. I am sure that modders will make it like old TP while new TP will have its success.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
From what I've read, the modders are on the sideline and waiting to come in. Patreon really fucked things up.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I am really hoping for mods. I really should learn python so I could mod TP but IRL is IRL

Aight, when you come back use the search function instead of asking something that has already been answered million times
inb4someonereportsthisfortrolling

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
v2.0 ? it's like what ? enhanced edition ? or expansion ?
versioning here is a clusterfuck. version number should give rough state of the game,here it gives nothing.just random numbers. fucking hate that.
The developer jumped to 2.0 because he had to completely re-make the game

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
hello all. i have a question. using Mega to download the newest version of this visual novel/game. TP-2.0-win.zip = 307.7 MB the question is... is this a patch or the full new version? thank you for your input on this. and so you know yes i did read the OP. i saw the patch there also but i am using the one above the patch. 307.7MB is small that is why i ask.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes