Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Corgy

Dec 25, 2017
i think i have a bug now. i run 2.0 from the new game, and when D give my first hand job, speed up and kiss her goes to the same convo, therefore i could not leave or end the convo as well.
Yeah, I'm having the same issue.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017

it will be more than 10 minutes that I am on it.
how do i go ?

when I press speed up she just kissing instead instead of jerking off faster?

Reactions: dpt1346

Jeremyj929

Oct 26, 2017
i am using these and they are working

"player.depravity=x" -> change player depravity
"y.affection=x" -> change girls affection
"y.romance=x" -> change girls romance
"y.corruption=x" -> change girls corruption
"inventory.money=x" -> change amount of money

x = number
y = initial of girl

someone posted these here a lot of pages back and i saved it.
Thank you sir.

L

Lenor

Not played this since v1.632, checked the OP for changelog but that's not been updated since.
Is there anything new added worth playing? Thx.
1.632 has more content than the current version unless they release a mod that adds the pills back in.
It seems like I'm in the minority here, but I'm willing to give irredeemable a bit of latitude based on his previous work. The guy had to rework his entire game and the difference between version 1.9999999995 and 2.0 was never supposed to that great. We know the guy makes a good game. Let's give him a little time to do so and take it easy with the "this game doesn't have enough content" remarks.
Little time as in 6 months? Already did that.
Someone knows what is the number 6 and 14?
The number of months until the next pre-pre-pre Alpha and fully patched release respectively?
Ouch
Please do not bash the dev or state he is milking.
So we're not allowed to tell the truth?

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I'm thinking I should add a thread-only rule. Questions will not be answered unless you've read the OP. If your comment does not follow the rules in the OP, it will be deleted without explanation.
Could you also add a captcha test for new users/noobies before they can post a comment? Almost every thread in this forum some users are asking same Q over and over again in every page. Even the answer is just above their question or in the earlier page.

Reactions: jijjij

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I am kind of baffled here, when it was going to be 1.7 people were saying how good it was looking etc, then with the whole patreon thing, I recall (correct me if I'm wrong) the dev saying not much would change, just the relationships and the coding etc, then people were saying 2.0 looks great and more content etc etc, but from reading posts on here, well it seems there is little new content and some say there is less, so what actually is happening?

Reactions: meursault

Planefare

Oct 6, 2017
I know this is dumb unimportant and maybe no doable but since the pills have been removed shouldn't the mind control tag be removed from this game. I am just bringing it up because I know I use tags and genre tab to tell if i want to play a game.

Reactions: meursault and Lenor
L

Lenor

I am kind of baffled here, when it was going to be 1.7 people were saying how good it was looking etc, then with the whole patreon thing, I recall (correct me if I'm wrong) the dev saying not much would change, just the relationships and the coding etc, then people were saying 2.0 looks great and more content etc etc, but from reading posts on here, well it seems there is little new content and some say there is less, so what actually is happening?
There's actually less content than 1.632 because mc pills got removed. If they release a mod to bring them back there will be more content but still barely 1 month worth.

People saying the game is amazing are either delusional, friends with the dev or are being paid. There is literally no other explanation.

Even if the game was a masterpiece, which it's not, it would still be shit for 6 months of work.

You don't have to take my word for it, try 1.632 and 2.0 and let me know which one has more content.

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
Reading through this thread got me mixed. Should I try this game out in it's latest update or not?
The general jist is that due to patreon castrating games he had to overhaul half the content.

there seems to be a bit less H-content than 1.7 and it's harder to get to due to there being no pills. If you like the whole seduction aspect then you'll like this, but if you're just after fap material then maybe wait until next update

Perdican

May 11, 2017
Hey guys.
Maybe someone should change the op a bit.

There is no mention about the game being remade, no mention about the previous version being abandonned.
There s even a link to the 1.7 preview.
No change log since 1.63.
There is only a "read please" about no asking things.

No wonder some people are confused.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes