Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
L

Lenor

Reading through this thread got me mixed. Should I try this game out in it's latest update or not?
If you haven't played any version before I'd say yes. It's still one of the best games around, which is not saying much because most suck but still. If you played 1.632 skip it untill someone releases a mod that adds the mc pills.

Reactions: Scrichta

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
i think i have a bug now. i run 2.0 from the new game, and when D give my first hand job, speed up and kiss her goes to the same convo, therefore i could not leave or end the convo as well.
dude, come on, how did you get handjob, i was playing this a lot time ago and now, still only hot scene is shower, and there can't do anything :D

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
dude, come on, how did you get handjob, i was playing this a lot time ago and now, still only hot scene is shower, and there can't do anything :D
in the evening "take a shower and throw on some underwhear" later enter in her room and enjoy, in the night when you pullback the covers you can get some action... I dont know if exist more content of this route.

nemesisth

Sep 3, 2017
in the evening "take a shower and throw on some underwhear" later enter in her room and enjoy, in the night when you pullback the covers you can get some action... I dont know if exist more content of this route.
can you finish the handjob scene? when press "speed up" the kissing shows(same scene when i press "kiss") but neither of the buttons progress the scene further. now i am stuck.

Reactions: dpt1346

zain_d

May 5, 2017
guys so i downloaded the game but when i extract it i find that the folder is empty, does anyone know whats the problem?

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
can you finish the handjob scene? when press "speed up" the kissing shows(same scene when i press "kiss") but neither of the buttons progress the scene further. now i am stuck.
yes
Any ideas why console commands aren't working ?
the olds dont work, use this:
"player.depravity=x" -> change player depravity
"y.affection=x" -> change girls affection
"y.romance=x" -> change girls romance
"y.corruption=x" -> change girls corruption
"inventory.money=x" -> change amount of money

x = number
y = initial of girl (The girls are designated by the first letter of their name. Wife is 'w' and daughter is 'd.')
d.relationship=1
(on relationship 0=No Romance trigger, 1 = Romance possible)

Reactions: Mordecai77

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
How hard is it to read the first post?? I'm just curious. Do people just go straight to the end of the thread and post what's on their mind?
And yes.. for 2 reasons, the pills were removed.
1- Patreon is against mind control
2- Deem had been trying to figure out another method because he hasn't been comfortable with the pill route.
yes we do just go to end of thread and read most recent posts, because you know, we have already read the first post before and didn't realize it had been updated.

creating a rule about reading threads is just wrong, not everyone asks because they never read 1st post, can easily miss information as well when reading, number of reasons for information being missed, but thank you for the answer.

lolxd

May 31, 2017
Is Kaitlyn bugged or something lol, got all 3 pics, (heroin, booze, (dude+kaitlyn)) and i dont have any options with blackmail except the 'just go on' choice.

Reactions: PuffNutty

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Without the pills and incest, this game really has no spark
exactly!
This game lost all of its interesting point, when you cant even corrupt using pills and you cant have any fun with family.

Is Kaitlyn bugged or something lol, got all 3 pics, (heroin, booze, (dude+kaitlyn)) and i dont have any options with blackmail except the 'just go on' choice.
I think "blackmail" is also forbidden by Patreon's Mind Police ... so no, no blackmail anymore.
All the fun from the game is gone.

Do you guys know, whether the creator of the game plans to release some content restoration patch?

Reactions: Lenor and GrandJury
U

User_215882

Sometimes I wish there was a look at the OP then post your comment functionality. Would really cut the number of repeat posts on this thread

Reactions: muttdoggy
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes