Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Today is the day

Thanks for whoever ended up uploading this game. Total appreciation towards whoever did that

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
hello all. i have a question. using Mega to download the newest version of this visual novel/game. TP-2.0-win.zip = 307.7 MB the question is... is this a patch or the full new version? thank you for your input on this. and so you know yes i did read the OP. i saw the patch there also but i am using the one above the patch. 307.7MB is small that is why i ask.
it's a whole new version, the patch adds to that.

Jeremyj929

Oct 26, 2017
quick question on the cheat commands update...
example:
s.change.changeRomance = 100 does nothing now.

Felilouco

Nov 18, 2017
quick question on the cheat commands update...
example:
s.change.changeRomance = 100 does nothing now.
i am using these and they are working

"player.depravity=x" -> change player depravity
"y.affection=x" -> change girls affection
"y.romance=x" -> change girls romance
"y.corruption=x" -> change girls corruption
"inventory.money=x" -> change amount of money

x = number
y = initial of girl

someone posted these here a lot of pages back and i saved it.

Reactions: Ruffuss

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Aight, when you come back use the search function instead of asking something that has already been answered million times
LOL! Are you serious? I didn't ask for anything. I just wrote a comment. Next time when you come back make sure to find right person before blaming...

Felilouco

Nov 18, 2017
"y.romance=x" -> change girls romance doesnt work, anyone able to change it?
it works, but the romance with the girl should be active, like ShadrachVS said:

d.affection=1000
d.romance=1000
d.relationship=1
(on relationship 0=No Romance trigger, 1 = Romance possible)
Part of the good news from Patreon being a bunch of prudes is the clean up of the games code, cheats are a bit easier to manage if you know where to look.

Reactions: superman123hehe

easterlol

Oct 22, 2017
i think i have a bug now. i run 2.0 from the new game, and when D give my first hand job, speed up and kiss her goes to the same convo, therefore i could not leave or end the convo as well.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
well I was playing the game, unable to buy drug from that guy as apparently he waiting for new one.

then I got stuck in a loop when trying to talk to wife , she was always telling me to leave and then End Conversation come up, and it loop back to telling me to leave.

being a teacher as MC is interesting but not sure, seems the game needs a more solid foundation.

Also version 2.0 is a bit misleading, so agree with those that mentioned about wrong version system.

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
I am making promise now to everyone that I will make free inc game that will be based on donations without Patreon. Why would't people just make payment to my Paypal directly?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
ah so pills was removed, so that explains that, I presume this is due to new patreon rules?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How hard is it to read the first post?? I'm just curious. Do people just go straight to the end of the thread and post what's on their mind?
And yes.. for 2 reasons, the pills were removed.
1- Patreon is against mind control
2- Deem had been trying to figure out another method because he hasn't been comfortable with the pill route.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes