Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

duncandg

Aug 10, 2017
posted

Goal reached! (and other news)

Thank you everyone!

That one's been sitting there for quite a while (I really need to overhaul my entire page, haven't touched it in quite some time). In the eons since I posted that goal I've been able to upgrade my system about as much as I reasonably can (currently running two 1080 Tis on my rendering rig), and I've been doing TP full(full)-time for several months now. That leaves the audio thing.

Back in... November, was it? Before "the incident" I was up to around $4900 and so went ahead and found an audio guy who did a few scenes for me. I thought they sounded great (I posted a preview of one at the time, IIRC)--I'll get back in touch with him and see if he's available. If not then I'll find someone else and try to get and try to get audio in the game ASAP.

Other News

2.0 will roll out to $10 patrons today. This will coincide with the release of 2.04, a new build which will incorporate the patch fixes as well multiple other fixes and additions. A (likely incomplete) change log from 2.0 to 2.04:

• Lots of new renders. All placeholders should now be filled and all renders should now be post-processed.
  • Cleaned up various segments of Dotty animation & Kait dream animations.
  • Added toggles in option menu for auto checking for news bulletins and turning on/off image downloads for bulletins.
  • Styling changes made to multiple screens.
  • Fixed bugs causing many animations to behave unexpectedly.
  • Made changes to several items so that they are no longer affected by use of the unlimited cheat.
  • Fixed bug preventing certain dialogue during Dotty scene.
  • The newspaper button should no longer appear outside of the main menu.
It's currently 5PM here so expect that within the next 5-6 hours. Oh, and I'll have the walkthrough up some time tonight as well.

This will likely be the last update for 2.0 (excepting hotfixes should the need arise). Thanks again, everyone--I'll be on Discord if you need me.

italiano

Sep 19, 2017
how i can give fes the elegant dress ??
and what is the achievements 6 & 14 and how to get them ??
and how i can make Megan visits fes at her room ??

and what is the deference between v 1.999995 and 2.0 ??
i found no deference

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just saw the OP. I know patreon cracked down on incest, but mind control too?
yes, incest, bestiality and any resemblance with rape, and mind control at the end of the day is far from consensual sex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like this is as far as I can get with this version, seems like not only lost this version quite a bit of content, the rest seems to be quite buggy even after like 10 different alpha builds.

- Wife is dressed in bed in the morning, you pull back the covers and suddenly she's naked.
- What happend to FES face when she gives you the show with the clothes? It's completely different, especially the eyes.
- Stats don't seem to reset even though I deleted everything I could find related to old saves
- Just my opinion, but the black duck face is horrible and is in dire need of a make over.
- I was able to give FES the ephone x like three times already, this should be revised. Additionally if you give her the phone while the wife is also in the living room the background will just fade to black.
- For whatever reason there are still placeholders during the wife + wine scene.
- When FES comes back after the bathroom break during the movie she wears a sweater and later she wears just her tank top again.
- Parent-Teacher thing went to hell or something, at least it didn't pop up for me.
- Items don't deplete
- Shopping is pretty much dead, I didn't get the prompt to buy new shoes, the dress for FES or anything else at all. EDIT: Ok, dress shopping is there, but the renders are missing and I have no idea where I'm supposed to buy the dress, nothing pops up on the map.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 56165
Overview:
Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is up to you but, yes, there will be sex.​

Updated: 2018/Feb/3
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Note - If you do not follow, your post will be deleted:
1. There is no Android or Phone version of this game. Do not expect support.

2. There is not incest patch yet. Stop asking
3. Stop asking for saves. If someone has a save, they will post it.
4. Walktrough will be posted when dev posts one or someone makes one. Stop asking.

5. If your opinion is calling someone out, belittling them, bashing them, etc. Its not allowed, read our site rules. We appreciate opinions but not when they are over the top.
6. No trolling, no feeding them, shitposting, offtopic jests
7. No pills, you should read the thread
8. TL;DR Patreon does not allow incest, mind control, etc anymore. If devs dont follow, they get the boot. So if the game has changed too much for you, then dont comment and leave.

Console Commands/Cheats

All saves prior/current 1.9 saves will not work with 2.0

Download
You must apply patch. Download from attachment below.
Win:
- - - - - - -

Patreon Orginal DL:

Mac:
- - - - - -

Patreon Orginal DL:

View attachment 64048 View attachment 64049 View attachment 64050 View attachment 64051 View attachment 64052 View attachment 64053
I used another credit card number, how do I enable CHEAT MODE now without having to start a new game?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I used another credit card number, how do I enable CHEAT MODE now without having to start a new game?
unren & enable console then manually put in the cheats (values are exactly what Deem wants for "cheat mode"
player.depravity += 50
inventory.money = 9999
unlimited_cheat = True
x.relationship = INTERESTED
x.affection += 100
x.romance += 200
x.corruption += 100
replace "x" with:
s for Sara (don't bother, nerfed worse than Kaitlyn in v2.0)
m for Meghan (few good scenes/animations)
a for Anne (only actual sex besides wife)
k for Kaitlyn (nerfed from v1.632 to v2.0 without one of the various mods)
d for FEX (daughter in v1.632, minor new scenes in v2.0)
w for WIFE (nothing new in v2.0)
z for Zoe (don't bother, most boring girl we've met so far for sexy scenes)​

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
with somebody else the game bugged on the part of the daughter's handjob with the father? just keep repeating speed up and kiss her and do not go on the scene!

Sorrow9

Sep 21, 2017
with somebody else the game bugged on the part of the daughter's handjob with the father? just keep repeating speed up and kiss her and do not go on the scene!
Nope I also get this, but pressing "speed up" I get the same "kiss her" scene with occasional black screens of some seconds, copied files from both the "I" patch and the patch at the end of page 1. If someone found a solution update me please

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Nope I also get this, but pressing "speed up" I get the same "kiss her" scene with occasional black screens of some seconds

From the OP:

Download

You must apply patch. Download from attachment below.

Always check the OP, if people did that, the forum would be less cluttered, JFC

Reactions: Ryahn

sdseaworth

Jul 8, 2017
Hey everyone, Im using the mac version 2.0, but i not entirely sure how I add the patch to the game, could someone explain it? i dont have a game library folder like on the windows version, thanks!
Use the middle of the trackpad to click on the TP app, go to show package contents. From there go to resources, then autorun. The game folder is in the autorun folder. Place it in the game folder.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes