Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Anyone else has the feeling that soon we will find out that the wife is cheating on you?
yeah let's move on from the Drama with the lying whiteknights and talk about if this game will have ntr or not and if ntr would make this game better xD

Reactions: Frank01

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Maybe i should delete all saves,start everything again ?
Are you still getting the "defined twice" error's between kait6 and kait7 files? Both my posts with the blackmail.zip file should be updated to not have that issue, but I'll attempt to get them into a standalone patch similar to Deems "patch.rpy" file.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Without the pills, how i can make Meghan and the other girls flash her boobs?
And with daughter? After the handjob, has something new? I can finally catch her?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes i put files in game folder and overwrite existing patch file,but i did not unren anything.what i need to unren? I unziped game after download ??

Get this tool, put in into the TP folder, start it, push I think it was 9 (just to be safe), close it when it's finished and try to overwrite the files again. This way worked for me.

Reactions: fauxplayer

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please, stop with this dialogue, all of you. This thread is now by far the most cancerous thread in the website, surpassing even Second Happiness. Believe me, that's a huge feat.

I don't care if you like or dislike, hate or love, whiteknight or troll/bait.... Please stop with this pointless conversation, if you have nothing of value to add to this thread, don't. There's 5 banned from this thread already, and more who were banned from the site because of it. So, stop, just go smoke, drink some coffee and if you see someone replying to this conversation DON'T REPLY.

Just ignore further replies to this whole conversation, what had to be said was said. Don't quote previous comments, don't reply to them. JUST DON'T.

This here is a legit comment, it's the type of comment that should be in this thread and it's the type of comments that get buried because you can't stop talking about this.

Get this tool, put in into the TP folder, start it, push I think it was 9 (just to be safe), close it when it's finished and try to overwrite the files again. This way worked for me.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I had to start a new game for 2.0 (was getting weirdness about a _relationship property) and the saves I had were from older versions.

Not a RenPy expert - so backup these folders first if you like - but I did this to delete the old saves (on Windows)

With the game not running
Win key + R
%appdata%\RenPy
Deleted everything in the bts-numbers folder
Deleted everything in the game saves folder TP-2.0-win\game\saves
I started a "new game" and I could not erase old backups.
Now, I know why. TY for this tip

sebvettel

Oct 13, 2017
What is the furthest you can reach with each character in this version?

i am stuck after you wake the daughter up. do you progress after that or we wait for the next version?

Reactions: master110

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

What is the furthest you can reach with each character in this version?
If anyone is wondering if a certain path has more content, use that unren program linked above to extract the images and look over the CGs in the folder. Pretty easy to see from this where the D/Fes, Meghan, and Kait eventchains end or if you missed any content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Centurion

bvobanagus

Aug 18, 2017
Got frustrated trying to figure out achievements 6 and 14 by playing through so I followed the incest patch instructions to get at the code. Achievement 6 is the "finished everything" achievement and is working fine. Achievement 14 is "Finished watching [d_name] change clothes without interruption." It's not triggering due to a bug. If someone can pass it along to be fixed, that'd be cool. (Or if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me)

The daugther scene completes the achievement as
completeAchievement("Finished watching [d_name] change clothes without interruption.")
BUT, update6.rpy declares the achievement in Line 83 as
achievement.register("Finished watching [d_word] change clothes without interruption.")

d_name is used throughout, so d_word is probably a typo or a relic from days of old.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Can you create a thread in the game mods section for this? It will be easier to keep track of there.
i posted them in the mod forum becouse when i created mods for
i posted in the forum of the game and someone moved out of the thread and redirected the links, maybe we can ask @Bloo if he can create a redirect of the threads to the TP forum

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
No incest, no pills, no corruption; next there will be no school girls. While some can be added back with mods, I'm not convinced yet that it's entirely worth the effort, when there are better games, with better girls and better story.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i posted them in the mod forum becouse when i created mods for
i posted in the forum of the game and someone moved out of the thread and redirected the links, maybe we can ask @Bloo if he can create a redirect of the threads to the TP forum
make a topic like dark philosopher has on the superpowered subforum and put both mods on it, there are no other mods, I doubt the moderation would object, the subforum is made exactly to concentrate every thread related to the game, and the mods are included

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes